Anthony Weiner Sentenced to 21 months For Sexting 15 Year Old Girl

Man, that courtroom sketch artist is a savage. Also, is it weird we still have sketch artists in courtrooms?

Well they cant bring in cameras can they? That picture is truth. I hope some people hang it on their walls. It is a nice piece.

36ib5lw-gif.3558

Came here to post this. Well played.

Weiner is absolutely incorrigible. Guy loves his sexting.

Did he know the girl was 15? I think that’s a pretty important fact.

She was 15.... I don't think that this is a really big deal. Not sure what to think.

For example, if he touched a child- I say shoot him. Death penalty to child molesters. I just remember when I was 15, I worked with heavy machinery, had big responsibilities, I didn't feel like a child.

Did the girl know how old this guy was? I don't know the details.

I had a worker with a grown mustache a kid and a wife who was 15.

It depends a lot on your upbringing, some people are kids when they are 15 (i was one) some are grown ass men.

I had a worker with a grown mustache a kid and a wife who was 15.

It depends a lot on your upbringing, some people are kids when they are 15 (i was one) some are grown ass men.

I absolutely agree. Works the opposite way as well. There are many "kids" who are 20 years old. They may have the age but they have no life experience and are the most naive and helpless people in the world.

I don't understand why he didn't just go to the pizza dungeon like the rest of the democrats?

hqdefault.jpg

Weiner is absolutely incorrigible. Guy loves his sexting.

Did he know the girl was 15? I think that’s a pretty important fact.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...eserves-two-years-prison-sexting-case-n803071

"The defendant did far more than exchange typed words on a lifeless cellphone screen with a faceless stranger," prosecutors wrote.

"With full knowledge that he was communicating with a real 15-year-old girl, the defendant asked her to engage in sexually explicit conduct via Skype and Snapchat, where her body was on display, and where she was asked to sexually perform for him."

I kinda feel bad for him. Sexting a teenager, big deal.

Anthony Weiner is a very dangerous sex monster. I'm glad they locked his ass up.

Going to watch his doc on Netflix tonight.

It came highly recommended on r/opieandanthony.

She was 15.... I don't think that this is a really big deal. Not sure what to think.

For example, if he touched a child- I say shoot him. Death penalty to child molesters. I just remember when I was 15, I worked with heavy machinery, had big responsibilities, I didn't feel like a child.

Did the girl know how old this guy was? I don't know the details.

It's a weird situation. When it's close to the age of consent you have to ask how bad is it really?

Here it would be illegal to sext a 15 year old but if it was her birthday the next day hours later you can suddenly bang them. Sexting them at 16 and 17 though is still illegal. Also filming yourself having sex with someone under 18 is illegal (so the law is like you can do it but don't put it on film). Ok...?

Back