Anthony Weiner Sentenced to 21 months For Sexting 15 Year Old Girl

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
It’s hard time for Anthony Weiner.

The disgraced ex-congressman broke down crying as he was sentenced to 21 months in prison Monday for convincing a high school student to undress and touch herself via Skype in 2016.

“This was a serious crime. It’s a serious crime that deserves serious punishment,” Manhattan federal judge Denise Cote said as the convicted sext fiend dropped his head into his hand and wept.

After the courtroom cleared, the one-time mayoral hopeful sat crying silently in his chair alongside his tearful mother.

His father and brother also joined him in the courtroom — but the serial sexter’s soon-to-be-ex-wife Huma Abedin was nowhere to be seen.

In addition to his prison stint, Weiner was also sentenced to pay a $10,000 fine for his crime, participate in sex offender outpatient treatment program and spend three years on supervised release once his sentence is up.

He will have to surrender to his designated facility by Nov. 6 — his lawyer put in a request for Schuylkill Federal Correctional Facilit in Pennsylvania, or another low-security prison near New York.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/anthony-weiner-gets-hard-time/

Democrats want this story buried, we can't have scandals that involve one of their own.

2876377.gif

Democrats want this story buried, we can't have scandals that involve one of their own.
Two stories by the NYT in the last 24 hours alone. Not including the AP and Reuters stories they republished.

ipIOoL2.jpg

And here's the Washington Post.
WtPTPpI.jpg

Doesn't look like burying to me.

Last edited:
Maybe this will teach him.
I don't have any sympathy for people who fuck up the same way twice, especially when the second time is worse.
Never show your face again, Anthony.

Two stories by the NYT in the last 24 hours alone. Not including the AP and Reuters stories they republished.

You won't be talking about this story tomorrow, if this was a Trump tweet, it would be a story for 5-6 day minimum.

Bravo. Didn't think they'd be that hard on him TBH, given his status.

Fuck him. He'll be out in six months probably. Dirt bag.

Nope. Federal sentence. The most people can get off for good conduct is 15%.

Good. Needs to be there longer.

The prick will probably be back to the same shit as soon as he gets out. They always do.

Maybe this will teach him.
I don't have any sympathy for people who fuck up the same way twice, especially when the second time is worse.
Never show your face or wiener again, Anthony.

FTFY

Weiner has a serious problem.
<{hughesimpress}>
Quite a crazy career(which is summarized quite well in his documentary)

I (jokingly) blame his mother
(she was my math teacher and she was quite b!tchy(though gave me a grade of 90+))

NY is known as a Democratic state, but this goes beyond partisan politics. he's a scumbag New Yorker & we shit on him every chance we get here. nobody likes him, & he's earned it. he's always on the news over here getting torn to shreds by the media.

Pretty sure I read about a similar case where the offender got 15 years or something like that.

ipIOoL2.jpg

And here's the Washington Post.
WtPTPpI.jpg

Well, it only took two posts to disprove the Struggle's bullshit.

NY is known as a Democratic state, but this goes beyond partisan politics. he's a scumbag New Yorker & we shit on him every chance we get here. nobody likes him, & he's earned it. he's always on the news over here getting torn to shreds by the media.
NY is easily blue in presidential elections but quite divided politically. There are many red counties on Long Island and just about all of upstate is red outside of some exceptions. NYC makes us blue as it is overwhelmingly D, but there is no shortage of Rs in the city either. It's highly diverse despite the strange and incorrect impression people have that NYC is just only of Starbucks drinking hippies. We have a lot of Starbucks drinking business types too.

Anyway, is there some special about being a scumbag New Yorker? Why does the state suddenly matter for you?

Pretty sure I read about a similar case where the offender got 15 years or something like that.

Punishment for sex crimes aren't exactly consistent across the nation. I swear they pull sentences out of a hat for this type of shit.

At least this motherfucker is gonna serve some time in a federal prison. That's good enough for me.

I'd be surprised. The highest recommended sentence under federal law is just under 5 years for similar crimes, and that's assuming a very serious criminal history.

There might be a state case like that, though. Those are all over the place.

It's highly diverse despite the strange and incorrect impression people have that NYC is just only of Starbucks drinking hippies. We have a lot of Starbucks drinking business types too.
Lol. Great line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back