Anthony Weiner Sentenced to 21 months For Sexting 15 Year Old Girl

Weiner, Weiner, the name rings a bell. Isn't this the same guy who was found with a bunch of classified State Department emails on his computer a week prior to our last election? Good thing he's trustworthy and not particularly vulnerable to being blackmailed.

NY is easily blue in presidential elections but quite divided politically. There are many red counties on Long Island and just about all of upstate is red outside of some exceptions. NYC makes us blue as it is overwhelmingly D, but there is no shortage of Rs in the city either. It's highly diverse despite the strange and incorrect impression people have that NYC is just only of Starbucks drinking hippies. We have a lot of Starbucks drinking business types too.

Anyway, is there some special about being a scumbag New Yorker? Why does the state suddenly matter for you?

my bad, I meant NYC specifically.

my bad, I meant NYC specifically, he's always trashed in the local news outlets here.

edit. damn typing on a tablet sucks ass

He is a scumbag and deserves longer.

Good ol' Tony Baloney, always good for a laugh

you can apparently get away w/ severe OpSec violations, have the Director of the FBI acknowledge such, and you're fine.

dude probably thought he was untouchable after that, what an idiot. No sympathy for pedos

15? Where did he meet her? He looks old.

You must have a strange definition of buried where a news entity publishing multiple articles on a story is "burying it"

My link is from the NY post, his sentencing is a story, they will report the story but the media will not give it the same focus they will give other stories. I guarantee the media will give more focus on Kushner than Weiner, again this will likely be buried by tomorrow.

Weiner-Hed.jpeg

My link is from the NY post, his sentencing is a story, they will report the story but the media will not give it the same focus they will give other stories. I guarantee the media will give more focus on Kushner than Weiner, again this will likely be buried by tomorrow.
This is so stupid. Weiner is a huge creep and got caught, resigned and is now going to jail. Isn't that case closed? What the fuck do you want them to continue to focus on? Should they track what he's eating in jail? Or if he get's assaulted? Oh that's right, he's a Democrat so it isn't fair if they don't focus on this 24/7 for a month straight.

Way to keep hacking it up. You're making a rock solid case for worst poster of the year.

Does anyone remember when Rachel Maddow was claiming Weiner's phone was hacked? Not from the election but back from the time of Weiner's first scandal? Could be comedy gold if that were dug up.

She was 15.... I don't think that this is a really big deal. Not sure what to think.

For example, if he touched a child- I say shoot him. Death penalty to child molesters. I just remember when I was 15, I worked with heavy machinery, had big responsibilities, I didn't feel like a child.

Did the girl know how old this guy was? I don't know the details.

Man, that courtroom sketch artist is savage. Also, is it weird we still have sketch artists in courtrooms?

haha exactly what I was thinking. such an archaic tradition

Back