Annoucer Goes Racist On Tv

Being offended is just being weak. Weak people can't be trusted and offending people is the easiest way to separate the weak from quality people.

Oh I see. So you’re just stupid and poor.

I’m sure there’s been at least one white person that’s picked cotton at some point in time?

Maybe his grandma has dementia and used to pick cotton?

my friends family owns land that grows cotton and his mom is out there picking cotton all the time.

Racism is at an all time high, and people who make racist remarks need to be called out on it. Just because you don't deal with it, doesn't make it a non issue.

just the whites get called out on it, racist for everyone else is just fine

Oh I see. So you’re just stupid and poor.
Ill tell my employees and tenants I'm poor because some oversensitive tard on sherdog got offended.

You wouldn't last a week in my world.

Hispanic

and i didnt say there was no racism. You will never get rid of racism because you cant wipe out stupidity.

You seem to be ignorant and a racebaiter. Grow up

Nope. Just I call out racist and bigots all day long. This site is full of them.

I’m Black and I hope he doesn’t get fired over this.

It’s an expression. He’s an announcer. He wasn’t trying to be racist.

You must be out of your cotton picking mind.

Nope. Just I call out racist and bigots all day long. This site is full of them.

Um, you are one of them. You have quite a few anti-white posts. Just don't go throwing any rocks in your glass house there, essay.

dumb people that get offended are the biggest of all bitches.

Its kinda like that woman who was offended by married with children. she was a bitch. These people that get offended by everything are a cancer to society. Theyre looking to cause problems wherever they go.

Theyre the snitch in the classroom taddling on everyone standing behind the teacher sticking their tongue out.

Because they use the race card youre automatically at a disadvantage in the argument like the example i gave before.

We live in the most peaceful time in history. Its not perfect but bullshit like talking about a man who was giving a basketball player props by using a phrase is first world problems and if you have issues with this then you are fucking bitch(not you, people offended)

I dont know a bigger bitch than these people.
You sound really offended rn, you cuck.

:::eek:utrage intensifies:::
62b.gif

WTFF? Is there a story behind this gif?

Even if he were trying to be racist you people need to grow the fuck up and stop being offended by everything.

This is a very backward minded way of seeing things.
This is not how we do things in a civil society.
If you're racist or bigoted in anyway and actually perceive it's fine to do so, then you reveal a lot about yourself, the background you come from and, unfortunately your upbringing and the people who raised you.

Listen to the annoucer

Westbook is out of his Cotton Picking Mind!!

Yeah i am not sure that is going slide today.

Come on, thats not racist. Its an old exclamation that people have used for a century.

If you're racist or bigoted in anyway and actually perceive it's fine to do so, then you reveal a lot about yourself, the background you come from and, unfortunately your upbringing and the people who raised you.
Yeah, but you have to stop just assuming a person is racist from a slip of the tongue. Judge people by their actions, not your own imagined offences. "Well, I don't like the sound of that. Must be racism."

Choke on a crumpet.

Yeah, but you have to stop just assuming a person is racist from a slip of the tongue. Judge people by their actions, not your own imagined offences. "Well, I don't like the sound of that. Must be racism."

I don't disagree. Context counts and that too can subjective. Words are actions too and no one should be subjected to racial slurs and then expected to remain quiet.
However the poster I was replying to said racism should be accepted which most civilised people would disagree with.

Choke on a crumpet.

Oh I'm sorry, was that too close to home for you?
Glad to see you could relate, especially to the last part.

I don't disagree. Context counts and that too can subjective. Words are actions too and no one should be subjected to racial slurs and then expected to remain quiet.
However the poster I was replying to said racism should be accepted which most civilised people would disagree with.

Oh I'm sorry, was that too close to home for you?
Glad to see you could relate, especially to the last part.
I don't think it should be "accepted." That said, I don't think it should be so powerful to people as it is either.

Well lately it’s easy to use the stigma of racism to stir up the hysterical social media mob, so the definition of racism has expanded and accusations are thrown around with impunity.

Back