Annoucer Goes Racist On Tv

Oh I'm sorry, was that too close to home for you?
Glad to see you could relate, especially to the last part.
Yeah, I can be racist. Anyone who says they aren't is a fucking liar.

I am also human, and aware of my racist tendencies, which I temper through rational thought.

That being said, I don't believe there was racial intent by the broadcaster.

So you want us to be OK with blatant racism on live TV? Not sure if serious lol.

Guys like him don't want to deal with the issue of racism. They want to sweep it under the rug and they want to be able to say whatever they want without walking on eggshells.... like in the old days. This is why we have to red flag every racist remark and every racist act. Its an issue of respect. You can't get away with disrespecting a group of people anymore and not have consequences.

Long standing expression. Anyone with an issue over this is an angry, moronic SJW.

Long standing expression that is rooted in racism. But sure let's be able to say whatever we want. I mean that expression was used all the time in the 1700s and there was no problem right?

This is a very backward minded way of seeing things.
This is not how we do things in a civil society.
If you're racist or bigoted in anyway and actually perceive it's fine to do so, then you reveal a lot about yourself, the background you come from and, unfortunately your upbringing and the people who raised you.

I was born in 1980 and racism was not acceptable at any point growing up. If your parents didn't teach you that at home (which mine did) it was taught to you in school and through the media. Anti racist and Bigoted lessons were everywhere, which was a great thing.

I was also taught the sticks and stones adage; and that nobody likes a crybaby or a tattle-tail. Being a racist or a bigot is not okay, but neither is being a crybaby.

The announcer should get reprimanded by his superiors and told not to say that anymore, but those asking for him to be fined or fired need to grow the fuck up.

This little bit here explains political correctness to a tee.

(time stamped)

Last edited:
Sensitive people........Jesus christ, they're words, get over it, baby. Intention is 100000000x more important that how you decide what he meant. Because you're wrong. He meant something different, and just because you hold another meaning for it, doesn't mean that's what he meant. Be less of a baby and try to have a little empathy.

This is a very backward minded way of seeing things.
in your opinion. One that adults don't share.
This is not how we do things in a civil society.
being a professional victim isn't being civil.
If you're racist or bigoted in anyway and actually perceive it's fine to do so, then you reveal a lot about yourself, the background you come from and, unfortunately your upbringing and the people who raised you.
Yes, it reveals that I understand how people interact with each other and can handle adversity. You're the other kind of person.

Guys like him don't want to deal with the issue of racism. They want to sweep it under the rug and they want to be able to say whatever they want without walking on eggshells.... like in the old days. This is why we have to red flag every racist remark and every racist act. Its an issue of respect. You can't get away with disrespecting a group of people anymore and not have consequences.
You're far too stupid to speak for me so you should refrain from doing so in the future.

I was born in 1980 and racism was not acceptable at any point growing up. If your parents didn't teach you that at home (which mine did) it was taught to you in school and through the media. Anti racist and Bigoted lessons were everywhere, which was a great thing.

I was also taught the sticks and stones adage; and that nobody likes a crybaby or a tattle-tail. Being a racist or a bigot is not okay, but neither is being a crybaby.

The announcer should get reprimanded by his superiors and told not to say that anymore, but those asking for him to be fined or fired need to grow the fuck up.

(time stamped)

We're the same age and seem to have grown up with the same rules.

lol its funny actually.... and Im not white at all...Im latin, and I laugh at beaners jokes too...I think people are too fucking sensitive sometimes

Long standing expression that is rooted in racism. But sure let's be able to say whatever we want. I mean that expression was used all the time in the 1700s and there was no problem right?

https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/cotton-picking.html

It doesn't have racist origins. It's coined in reference to the difficulty of cotton picking, which has been around long before the southern states utilized black slaves to gather it.

This is the exact problem people are referring to. The phrase isn't racist and doesn't have racist implication until those implications are inferred even when they aren't intended.

So why now, after hundreds of years of use, are people getting offended by it in a situation that clearly had zero racial intentions?

This doesn't bother me tbh, but I think it's hilarious how some people in here act like they've never been offended or angered by words.

Stfu, you lying cunts.

If you see the footage from the commentary box the announcer is burning a cross and has a white pointed hat on, fire his ass!

(time stamped)

Well, you just refuted yourself.
You said it's not okay to be racist yet when racism is directed at someone they should simply accept it and be quiet like it's pre-1960. It doesn't work that way any more.

I'm not too high on the PC culture myself, there's a lot of fake outrage and wrong labelling of stuff. But in this case the commentator is clearly wrong especially for his profession.
It's nothing about being a "cry baby".

Jokes are fine, I myself like some self depreciating and dark humour jokes but there's a certain line you don't cross. Ironic how some people look to "trigger" others and then start whining about how others are whining.

in your opinion. One that adults don't share.
being a professional victim isn't being civil.
Yes, it reveals that I understand how people interact with each other and can handle adversity. You're the other kind of person.

Grow up, you're an embarrassment.
I'm over 15 years younger than you and a lot more mature. Honestly I pity you and that stupid backward mentality you posses.

It's a phrase that sounds weird when said today because it can only refer to one thing, but people rarely say it in that context. As such, it should probably be retired as a phrase. I doubt he meant the original intention.

Bunch of men raised by single mothers who react emotionally at every fucking comment .

Grow up, you're an embarrassment.
I'm over 15 years younger than you and a lot more mature. Honestly I pity you and that stupid backward mentality you posses.
Yeah, you're a child that doesn't understand the world beyond his ridiculous ideals. Thank you for admitting that.

Back