Annoucer Goes Racist On Tv

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Listen to the annoucer

Westbook is out of his Cotton Picking Mind!!

Yeah i am not sure that is going slide today.

Last edited:
I’m Black and I hope he doesn’t get fired over this.

It’s an expression. He’s an announcer. He wasn’t trying to be racist.

Even if he were trying to be racist you people need to grow the fuck up and stop being offended by everything.

ooops.... Its an expression I have heard before... def a stupid slip used at the wrong time as I doubt someone who makes 20 million a year picks cotton...

I mean "you people".

I say he did nothing wrong. And was not being racist.

But what’s up with the losers who think actual open racism in the workplace should be accepted and people should suck it up. Are you actually that stupid?

I say he did nothing wrong. And was not being racist.

But what’s up with the losers who think actual open racism in the workplace should be accepted and people should suck it up. Are you actually that stupid?
Being offended is just being weak. Weak people can't be trusted and offending people is the easiest way to separate the weak from quality people.

Not racist and neither was the kid with the monkey shirt

whats sad TS and i have nothing against you but it seems people like you find racism where there is none and then it blows up and someones life gets ruined for nothing.

Racism is almost non existent and we live in one of the most peaceful times on earth and this is what happens as a result. First world problems where we nitpick shit.

I feel this is the saddest time in the entirety of the US. We're divided by stupidity and the majority of people are stupid so...

lmfao. The announcer clearly pauses before saying that too.

He defintely had a YOLO mentality there.

Didn't click the vid or read any post. I saw the title and just gave out likes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back