Annoucer Goes Racist On Tv

Except calling something out doesn't mean you're offended.. Fuck off with your bullshit.

Yes it does. They go together. It brought out a reaction to you that you called it out. Youre offended. If you werent offended you wouldnt care.

I will fuck on thank you

Racism is at an all time high, and people who make racist remarks need to be called out on it. Just because you don't deal with it, doesn't make it a non issue.

no its not. Its at an all time media high. the racism in america is no where near an all time high and the fucking ego to think anyone is dealing with anything blacks hand to endure during slavery or if the 50s and 60s shows fucking dumb and entitled people are.

This argument makes me laugh. ya racism is so bad now lol

Can't that announcer guy just make some public statement that he used to bang lots of black chicks....and fix everything?

The hell are you talking about "all time high"? Christ. What planet are you on? Tell me the last time you saw a "whites only" drinking fountain? Shit, part of the entire reason the comment is seen as racist is because it's during a sport whose player base is overwhelmingly black.

I don't even know what to say to things like this. 2018 is an "all time high" for racism? Literally one of the most absurd things I've ever heard. It should be obvious because we're talking about "racist remarks" and not "lynch mobs".

I honestly cant find the words to talk to these weirdos

I doubt the announcer had any racist intent behind it. But it is sort of racist sounding. I’m pretty sure it originated as a way of calling people black since it was assumed being black was a bad thing, and since black spaces picked cotton much of the time. It’s probably a phrase that should be retired. So the phrase itself is racist. But the announcer wasn’t being racist. He was just repeating a phrase he heard.

Did he sound a bit like Mauro Ranallo to anyone else?

The problem is when someone who is arguing about how BLM is “a terrorist organization” or some bullshit like that uses it to race bait. Then, it’s a good bet they’re using it in a racist way.

Racism is at an all time high
PV1RY.gif

Long standing expression. Anyone with an issue over this is an angry, moronic SJW.

Even if he were trying to be racist you people need to grow the fuck up and stop being offended by everything.

So you want us to be OK with blatant racism on live TV? Not sure if serious lol.

Not racist and neither was the kid with the monkey shirt

whats sad TS and i have nothing against you but it seems people like you find racism where there is none and then it blows up and someones life gets ruined for nothing.

Racism is almost non existent and we live in one of the most peaceful times on earth and this is what happens as a result. First world problems where we nitpick shit.

I feel this is the saddest time in the entirety of the US. We're divided by stupidity and the majority of people are stupid so...

You wouldn't be Caucasian would you? Only they say there is no racism when all other ethic groups know there is.

Except calling something out doesn't mean you're offended.. Fuck off with your bullshit.
Sure it does.
So you want us to be OK with blatant racism on live TV? Not sure if serious lol.
It is and all you snowflakes are fine with it as long as its directed at another race. I'm fine with it no matter where its aimed.

The announcer is out of his Vanessa Carlton listening mind for saying that.

You wouldn't be Caucasian would you? Only they say there is no racism when all other ethic groups know there is.

How would you know? This is a pretty blanket statement coming from somebody that has no clue what it is like to be Caucasian.

Am I doing it right :D

As a white guy I'm offended on behalf of black people everywhere

sdDIG5K.gif

Racism is at an all time high, and people who make racist remarks need to be called out on it. Just because you don't deal with it, doesn't make it a non issue.
All time high? Are you kidding or what?

Bitching and moaning is at an all time high, not racism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back