Annoucer Goes Racist On Tv

Lol.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, but if this is an example of the rampant racism that needs to be purged from the United States, you guys need to put on your big boy pants and get over it.

sjws have become completely insufferable

Lol I am dealing with it. I'm speaking up when I feel offended. You still have no answer as to why I should stay quiet when I perceive something to be racist... other than grow up, or stop whining....or people are going to think I'm insecure. Why the fuck do I care? What if im at work and a co worker makes a remark everytime he sees me that I perceive as racist. I'm supposed to man up and take it?
I wonder if these "they're just words" have a problem with the Westboro baptist church heckling funerals, for example. I wonder where their line to be offended lies, or if they're genuinely 100% apathetic people.

Fuck that. I want that asshole fired and I want him taking ethnic sensitivity classes.

It would be more productive (imo) if he appeases the black community with.............

a shrubbery.

One that looks nice.

And not too expensive.

Listen to the annoucer

Westbook is out of his Cotton Picking Mind!!

Yeah i am not sure that is going slide today.

Sadly people are confusing “cotton picking” with “cotton picker.” The latter is clearly racist, the former has origins that are not.

Poor choice of words, but I've heard that expression used a thousand times and mostly toward other white people. I honestly think it was a lapse in judgement. Even if he were a racist (which I highly doubt) it would be pretty foolish to express it while working a high profile job.

Back