Annoucer Goes Racist On Tv

Dumb comment. Not racist. I had a black teacher growing up who used to say that shit to me everytime. Mrs walcott. Dont fuck with her. This was in the 80s.

You must not have personal relationship with people of color of minorities to understand what some go though since childhood and into their adulthood . You are just ignorant to it.

We will continue to call out law enforcement and corporate America when racism and bigotry shows itself. Don't get mad at me, you should be outrage to the announcer who made that comment. You won't though because it doesn't effect you or your brothers and sisters . SMH

None of anything you just typed has anything to do with the fact that you are a racist , buddy.

You said it , clear as fucking crystal that white people do ______. Doest matter what fills in the blank , you lumped an enormous group of people together using their race and nothing more.

You = racist pig

Accept it

Yeah, I have racist thoughts, and I've said racist things. I'm not proud of them, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

At least I don't walk/talk like my shit don't stink.

Can't take a piss these days, without these glass house living mother fuckers crying like little bitches.

why cant your weiner pee? see a weiner doctor?

sorry i meant piss

now the word piss has been around forever can someone do an in depth research on the word piss just to make sure no one is offended/ or that its racist

You must not have personal relationship with people of color of minorities to understand what some go though since childhood and into their adulthood . You are just ignorant to it.

We will continue to call out law enforcement and corporate America when racism and bigotry shows itself. Don't get mad at me, you should be outrage to the announcer who made that comment. You won't though because it doesn't effect you or your brothers and sisters . SMH

You sound so ignorant and out of touch its laughable. youre so far extreme in your weirdness its funny

I have to respectfully disagree with you here. True white supremacist's numbers are at an all time low. There was just a thread stating that Stormfront can't even afford to keep their website up and running anymore.

What has changed though is what people consider a white supremacist. I've read countless opinions saying that today's white supremacists, aren't against gay marriage, can be mixed race, and aren't necessarily Christian.

According to a lot of the far left as long as you voted for Trump or are a Republican you fall under the criteria of being a white supremacist; and as far as the skin head or KKK retards go, social media and the internet has just given them a louder voice.

The only thing thing that has been mass organized was the unite the right march and they were only able to gather like 1500 people between the United States and Canada.

During 2016, the enrollment numbers, or whatever it is called, increased for the KKK at a disproportional rate to those of previous years.

For a guy that likes to call others stupid a lot, you sure don't ever seem to grasp other peoples points. I expect others to have a differing view. What I was referring to is how non whites often speak for other races then in the same breath tell others they cannot speak for other races. Its pure hypocrisy.

Yeah, I got that. But the implication in your post was that black people specifically seem to think they know “how things are” when they are just as naive as white people. But since we’re talking about racism, I think it is safe to say they know “how it is” much more than white people do. If you are my age or younger, and you know any black people, they are the first generation of black people born in America to even have all of their civil rights. Their parents likely didn’t. At best, you may know someone who is second generation civil rights. So I would say their point of view is a little more valid on the subject. You were trying to draw a false equivalency but tried to leave it just vague enough so you could backtrack.

Yeah, I got that. But the implication in your post was that black people specifically seem to think they know “how things are” when they are just as naive as white people. But since we’re talking about racism, I think it is safe to say they know “how it is” much more than white people do. If you are my age or younger, and you know any black people, they are the first generation of black people born in America to even have all of their civil rights. Their parents likely didn’t. At best, you may know someone who is second generation civil rights. So I would say their point of view is a little more valid on the subject. You were trying to draw a false equivalency but tried to leave it just vague enough so you could backtrack.

Please quit crying already be a better you buddy

Ok but regardless it's disrespectful. If it wasn't this thread wouldn't have been created. Go up to a black person and say Those are some nice cotton picking shoes... and carefully study his reaction. Or say the same phrase to a black co worker and see if you don't end up in HR.

Youre missing my point. For hundreds of years it wasnt racist or disrespectful in any way. Now people are finding it offensive because theyre interpreting it in a way it has never been intended. Something being "racist" now relies entirely not on the meaning or intention of what is done or said, but strictly by how its inferred by a specific party even if theyre inferring it incorrectly.

How is that better than when no one was offended or thought twice about it?

More than that, why should this completely wrong and incorrect interpretation be given more importance than the reality of the term and its meaning?

Last edited:
Youre missing my point. For hundreds of years it wasnt racist or disrespectful in any way. Now people are finding it offensive because theyre interpreting it in a way it has never been intended. Something being "racist" now relies entirely not on the meaning or intention of what is done or said, but strictly by how its inferred by a specific party even if theyre inferring it incorrectly.

More than that, why should this completely wrong and incorrect interpretation be given more importance than the reality of the term and its meaning?

Meanings of words and symblos change over night. swastika was sign of Peace for 100s of yrs until Hilter Changed it. You cant be calling black people cotton pickers in 2010s.

Meanings of words and symblos change over night. swastika was sign of Peace for 100s of yrs until Hilter Changed it. You cant be calling black people cotton pickers in 2010s.
Except he never called him a cotton picker.

Except he never called him a cotton picker.

That is what it sounds like to me. He said he has a "cotton picking" mind. Like he just knows what to do when he is around a cotton field. almost like when someone says every woman knows how to make a sandwich or clean cause its in their DNA. You cant say stuff like that no more.

That is what it sounds like to me. He said he has a "cotton picking" mind. Like he just knows what to do when he is around a cotton field. almost like when someone says every woman knows how to make a sandwich or clean cause its in their DNA. You cant say stuff like that no more.
Spin that shit! It's good for the thread!

This is what I dont understand. Why are they getting mad at people for calling out inappropriate remarks? Where is this annoyance coming from? If you aren't offended then go about your life. But why get mad at people who are and want to voice an opinion?

And you are missing mine. He said something offensive, regardless if he is the Imperial Grand Cyclops of the KKK, or if he takes impoverished black kids off the streets and mentors them in his spare time. People were offended. He said something offensive on National TV (on the job) and he needs to be reprimanded. Its not about him being racist. Its what he said. People have the right to be outraged over his remark, just like you have the right to ignore it and decide its not a big deal. That's how respect works. If you do something that I perceive to be disrespectful then I'm going to bring it up. Whether you meant to be disrespectful is irrelevant. What I do not understand is why people are getting angry over other people expressing outrage

Back