Angela Magaña kicked out of Alliance MMA

The entire letter is nothing more than a screed of Cyborg apologia. He has the nerve to accuse Magana of 'cyber-bullying', but has no problem calling this woman a 'trifling cunt'. The Cyborg Defense Force is incredibly hypocritical and lacking in self awareness.
Standing up to a bully is bullying only if you are yourself a bully

If you act like a cunt, a good person will eventually stand up to you

Standing up to a bully is bullying only if you are yourself a bully

If you act like a cunt, a good person will eventually stand up to you

That is the logic of a retard.

Bullying is bullying. If saying nasty things about a person online qualifies as 'cyber-bullying', then that's exactly what Vera did here. There's a way to stand up to a 'bully' without engaging in the rhetoric of a bully, e.g. 'trifling cunt'. 'B-b-but what Vera said is true' Yes, and what Magana said is true: Cyborg does look masculine.

Fake news

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 14
Your analogy is moronic. The police officer is an authority figure whose duty is to uphold the law. It's in his job description to confront bad guys with guns. Vera was reacting to someone with a gun; he was piling onto to a victim of an assault after the situation was already over and done with. He interjected himself into something he was not a part of. Yes, dingus, calling someone a trifling cunt can be considered instigating a confrontation, especially when that person hadn't used those words against you.

I could make the same argument with or without using a police officer specifically, you know that, and instead decide to focus on some kind of authority figure nonsense. Go blow down some other straw house, because I'm not buying what you're selling.

As to Vera calling Magana a trifling cunt, I never said there was a problem with people using social media to make nasty comments, I'm stating that people should conduct themselves over the Internet as if they were speaking face to face, and I'm sure Vera is prepared to face the consequences should he call Magana a cunt to her face. Building more straw houses yet again, you are.

Your mentality is on full display right here in this thread. I never called you a name, yet you keep calling me "dingus", which I highly doubt you would do if we were face to face. But instead, you will hide behind the anonymity of the Internet, and never learn that words can have consequences, just like 'your majesty'.

I wouldn't scream in Brock Lesnar's face that he's a raging :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, nor would I go up to Jon Jones and call him a dirty ni**er, because I understand that my words may come with some repercussions.

I could make the same argument with or without using a police officer specifically, you know that, and instead decide to focus on some kind of authority figure nonsense. Go blow down some other straw house, because I'm not buying what you're selling.

You make a terrible analogy that doesn't apply to this situation in any way, but it's my fault? How cute. But you're right, you could make the same argument with or without the police angle. It'd be equally terrible, but you could do it. The point is that the situation was over and done with. Vera's piling on with meanspirited and crude language was completely unnecessary. If Magana cyber-bullied Cyborg, then Vera cyber-bullied Magana. Whether you think Vera had a reason to do it or not is irrelevant.

As to Vera calling Magana a trifling cunt, I never said there was a problem with people using social media to make nasty comments, I'm stating that people should conduct themselves over the Internet as if they were speaking face to face, and I'm sure Vera is prepared to face the consequences should he call Magana a cunt to her face. Building more straw houses yet again, you are.

Dingus, Magana didn't conduct herself any differently when she met Cyborg face to face. Did you happen to watch the video and hear what Magana had to say? Her exact words to Cyborg were: 'I can say whatever the fuck I want'. Magana stood up for her right to free speech and remained defiant in the presence of a roided up Brazilian animal. The fact that she's decided to sue her is perfectly within her right and doesn't at all contradict anything she's said.

Your mentality is on full display right here in this thread. I never called you a name, yet you keep calling me "dingus", which I highly doubt you would do if we were face to face. But instead, you will hide behind the anonymity of the Internet, and never learn that words can have consequences, just like 'your majesty'.

Yes, I like to call stupid people 'dingus'. I would rather you call me names if it meant you would actually, for once, make an intelligent argument. 'if we were face to face' You're a meathead. I would call you whatever I please. If you laid a hand on me, you would go to jail. That's where we put the animals who aren't mature enough to control their own emotions.

I wouldn't scream in Brock Lesnar's face that he's a raging :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, nor would I go up to Jon Jones and call him a dirty ni**er, because I understand that my words may come with some repercussions.

Dingus, remember how I said you're terrible with the analogies? Here's another example. Magana did not scream anything of the sort at Cyborg. She didn't go up to Cyborg and call her anything. Cyborg confronted her. Magana's part in the so called instigating (as in initiating insults) did not take place at the event.

Last edited:
You make a terrible analogy that doesn't apply to this situation in any way, but it's my fault? How cute. But you're right, you could make the same argument with or without the police angle. It'd be equally terrible, but you could do it. The point is that the situation was over and done with. Vera's piling on with meanspirited and crude language was completely unnecessary. If Magana cyber-bullied Cyborg, then Vera cyber-bullied Magana. Whether you think Vera had a reason to do it or not is irrelevant.

Dingus, Magana didn't conduct herself any differently when she met Cyborg face to face. Did you happen to watch the video and hear what Magana had to say? Her exact words to Cyborg were: 'I can say whatever the fuck I want'. Magana stood up for her right to free speech and remained defiant in the presence of a roided up Brazilian animal. The fact that she's decided to sue her is perfectly within her right and doesn't at all contradict anything she's said.

Yes, I like to call stupid people 'dingus'. I would rather you call me names if it meant you would actually, for once, make an intelligent argument. 'if we were face to face' You're a meathead. I would call you whatever I please. If you laid a hand on me, you would go to jail.

Dingus, remember how I said you're terrible with the analogies? Here's another example. Magana did not scream anything at Cyborg. She didn't go up to Cyborg and call her anything. Cyborg confronted her. Magana's part in the so called instigating all took place online.

You are conflating two arguments.

I have no issue whatsoever with "cyber-bullying", and never said Magana shouldn't be doing that, unless of course she is going to face the results of her instigations.

I'm saying words have consequences - the fact that you keep ignoring that by focusing on inconsequential details is dishonest.

For example, you claimed you would have no problem calling me dingus because you know I would "go to jail". You're exactly right, I would go to jail, but you picking up your teeth with two broken arms = there were consequences for your words, just as there would be consequences for my actions. Dingus.

Magana is kicked out of Alliance and no other major gym will want anything to do with her. Magana's career as an mma fighter is pretty much over. She can always post more ass pics. To all those defending Magana:

<45><45><45><45><45><45><45>
found a gym for her....
images

You are conflating two arguments.

I have no issue whatsoever with "cyber-bullying", and never said Magana shouldn't be doing that.

I'm saying words have consequences - the fact that you keep ignoring that by focusing on inconsequential details is dishonest.

Numbskull, 'words have consequences' is a silly platitude. All actions have consequences. That's not a revelation, dipshit. Some mental midget who thinks it's okay to resort to violence because their feewings were hurt has no legal protection under the law. So for your own sake, I would rethink that neanderthal mentality of yours.

For example, you claimed you would have no problem calling me dingus because you know I would "go to jail". You're exactly right, I would go to jail, but you picking up your teeth with two broken arms = there were consequences for your words, just as there would be consequences for my actions. Dingus.

'you picking up your teeth with two broken arms' You'd be paying for that arm and those teeth. I hope working the fryer will afford you enough money to pay for my expenses. Enjoy your Internet fantasies because that's all they will ever be, you savage minded thug. And of course you'd be the one to resort to violence over words. No one has ever accused you of being intellectually well-armed.

Last edited:
The entire letter is nothing more than a screed of Cyborg apologia. He has the nerve to accuse Magana of 'cyber-bullying', but has no problem calling this woman a 'trifling cunt'. The Cyborg Defense Force is incredibly hypocritical and lacking in self awareness.

Or perhaps like most everyone else, he sees this as a legitimate case of one person minding her own business and another person who doesnt know her, going out of her way rip on her on social media for no reason other then the fact that shes a fcking bully. She had absolutely no reason to do what she did, poked at a lion just minding her business, got swiped, and is now crying like a bitch playing the victim. I have no remorse for these new age social media shit talkers.

Or perhaps like most everyone else, he sees this as a legitimate case of one person minding her own business and another person who doesnt know her, going out of her way rip on her on social media for no reason other then the fact that shes a fcking bully. She had absolutely no reason to do what she did, poked at a lion just minding her business, got swiped, and is now crying like a bitch playing the victim. I have no remorse for these new age social media shit talkers.

Now that we're done with the idiotic animal analogies, let's get back to the facts. You can't assault someone because they said something you don't like. Being a 'bully' is walking up to someone at a peaceful event and punching them in the face because they refused to accept what you were telling them. And the Cyborg apologists know she was out of line for that. That's why they came up with the bullshit narrative that Magana 'lunged' at her, which the video completely debunks.

Now that we're done with the idiotic animal analogies, let's get back to the facts. You can't assault someone because they said something you don't like. Being a 'bully' is walking up to someone at a peaceful event and punching them in the face because they refused to accept what you were telling them. And the Cyborg apologists know she was out of line for that. That's why they came up with the bullshit narrative that Magana 'lunged' at her, which the video completely debunks.

It seems everyone that knows or has been around her for extended periods of time admits she has a bullying persona, hell, even cat zingano just said in an interview that angela was trying to get under her skin and was acting like an idiot all retreat. Bitch was seeking attention any which way.

In any case, angela had no justification ripping on cris over social media for the world to see. This is not an open and shut case and i wouldnt be surprised if angela gets the shit end of the stick for instigating it in a world where cyber bullying is a real thing and has led to people ending themselves.

It seems everyone that knows or has been around her for extended periods of time admits she has a bullying persona, hell, even cat zingano just said in an interview that angela was trying to get under her skin and was acting like an idiot all retreat. Bitch was seeking attention any which way.

In any case, angela had no justification ripping on cris over social media for the world to see. This is not an open and shut case and i wouldnt be surprised if angela gets the shit end of the stick for instigating it in a world where cyber bullying is a real thing and has led to people ending themselves.

No, actually, she has plenty justification. Cyborg is a bully herself and there is nothing unlawful about what Magana did. There is something unlawful about punching someone in the face, hence Cyborg was cited for misdemeanor assault.

No, actually, she has plenty justification. Cyborg is a bully herself and there is nothing unlawful about what Magana did. There is something unlawful about punching someone in the face, hence Cyborg was cited for misdemeanor assault.

When it goes to trial we shall see. I have seen enough cases to know how this can end. Most everyone that has ever met or known cyborg has said she is the nicest person ever. People that have been around magana are admitting she is bad spirited and has a bully complex.

Cyborg said nothing to magana. Magana instigated this by posting a pic comparing her to jigsaw, using a pic where she is interacting with cancer stricken kids no less.

Then the attorney brings up all the other cases where others have verbally attacked cyborg outside of fighting, making fun of her without reason. They will build on this.

Magana will be ousted for being a cyber bully and fighters like cat who were at the retreat will verify her acting like a bully and trying to goad people into confrontation. Then we will see pics and videos of her partying afterwards and tweeting about suiing and getting cyborg fired like it was what she wanted to begin with. A payday, and a fighter she doesnt like, gone.

Ya, not an excellent case for the whiney shit disturber.

When it goes to trial we shall see. I have seen enough cases to know how this can end. Most everyone that has ever met or known cyborg has said she is the nicest person ever. People that have been around magana are admitting she is bad spirited and has a bully complex.

Cyborg said nothing to magana. Magana instigated this by posting a pic comparing her to jigsaw, using a pic where she is interacting with cancer stricken kids no less.

Then the attorney brings up all the other cases where others have verbally attacked cyborg outside of fighting, making fun of her without reason. They will build on this.

Magana will be ousted for being a cyber bully and fighters like cat who were at the retreat will verify her acting like a bully and trying to goad people into confrontation. Then we will see pics and videos of her partying afterwards and tweeting about suiing and getting cyborg fired like it was what she wanted to begin with. A payday, and a fighter she doesnt like, gone.

Ya, not an excellent case for the whiney shit disturber.

Nice people don't punch other people in the face over words. 'instigated' Please. By that logic, anyone who participates in a Sherdog 'shoop' thread is instigating an assault. 'B-b-but that's different' No, it's not. People post all sorts of 'insensitive' memes that a fighter might consider to be just as offensive as Magana's 'Jigsaw' posting. Crying 'cyber bully' and playing the victim-card is not a legal justification for punching someone in the face. No, that isn't how it works. Her partying and Internet activity might be factored into the process of determining the severity of the crime and how much Magana deserves in compensation, but it's not going to get Cyborg off the hook for the crime itself. Magana could call Cyborg a man a 100 times and post 100 photoshopped pictures of her as 'Jigsaw' and it would still be illegal for Cyborg to do what she did. The fact that people would actually wish for a different type of system is disturbing.

Last edited:
Vera is supposedly a super-chill guy - I've met a few dudes who've rolled and sparred with him as complete nobodies really and they all really liked him. Magana's getting her comeuppance for basically, being exactly what Vera accuses her of being/trying to be - a reasonably good looking girl trying to make a living from social media drama and publicity.

A modern woman, at its worst.

She's a fucking stinkingly bad fighter even by WMMA standards, and the only thing she has left to cling to is keeping a lively social media presence and inciting online drama, hoping some dumb, lifeless people follow her online and keep her mild popularity alive. The problem here, is she picked on the wrong person who, stupidly, she didn't realise would eventually see her face to face.

When you consider Cyborg and how she is/looks (yes, i'm in the camp that she's a roidhead and am certainly not a fan), it's basically the equivalent of Anthony Hamilton picking an online beef with Brock Lesnar and finally meeting him face to face.

Shit gets pushed in, hard. And I would bet Hamilton wouldn't be pressing charges coz, for a guy with a career to look out for, he wants to look tough and like 'whatever, it happened, move on'. But when you're a shocking WMMA fighter with nothing else to cling to or remotely keep you in the UFC, anything is a piece of bait.

Who uses comeuppance in a sentence and then follows it up with stinkingly???? hahahaha

Nice people don't punch other people in the face over words. 'instigated' Please. By that logic, anyone who participates in a Sherdog 'shoop' thread is instigating an assault. 'B-b-but that's different' No, it's not. People post all sorts of 'insensitive' memes that a fighter might consider to be just as offensive as Magana's 'Jigsaw' posting. Crying 'cyber bully' and playing the victim-card is not a legal justification for punching someone in the face. No, that isn't how it works. Her partying and Internet activity might be factored into the process of determining the severity of the crime and how much Magana deserves in compensation, but it's not going to get Cyborg off the hook for the crime itself. Magana could call Cyborg a man a 100 times and post 100 photoshopped pictures of her as 'Jigsaw' and it would still be illegal for Cyborg to do what she did. The fact that people would actually wish for a different type of system is disturbing.

The fact that you condone what magana did is just sad. This pc system kids grow into these days is disturbing. Over priveliged , undisciplined kids thinking they can get away with anything online and if you hit...they sue their own parents. Fucking crybabies. Yes, i think kids should go back to settling it the old fashioned way instead of this psychological warfare of destroying someone online for the world to see. I think this cyber bullying nonsense is horrible and should never be looked at as something light.

Back