Angela Magaña kicked out of Alliance MMA

I mean it's all true, but we've been talking about this shit for days... Where you been?

Also - how the fuck was she not one of the latest round of cuts? I'm actually glad - I always love seeing a heel take a savage beating.

he's been killing her on instagram lol

she probably has no place to shower now

Do me a favour...
You want a card?

giphy.gif

Brandon should get a yellow card for fighter bashing...

"trifling cunt" lol

A reaction to something is not the same as instigation.

Nice straw-man argument. Whether it counts as instigation is not the point. Crying about 'cyber-bullying' while labeling someone a 'trifling cunt' online is incredibly hypocritical. And yes, calling someone a cunt can definitely instigate a counter-reaction.

Nice straw-man argument. Whether it counts as instigation is not the point. Crying about 'cyber-bullying' while labeling someone a 'trifling cunt' online is incredibly hypocritical. And yes, calling someone a cunt can definitely instigate a counter-reaction.

Oh. I see.

So a police officer reacting to someone with a gun, by pointing his own gun at them, is the same as a criminal blatantly pointing a gun at a person's head to commit a robbery.

One is instigating something. The other is a reaction.

Yes. There is a difference.

Now if the UFC can just release her, the world will be a better place.

Couldn't be more Team Vera after reading that.

Oh. I see.

So a police officer reacting to someone with a gun, by pointing his own gun at them, is the same as a criminal blatantly pointing a gun at a person's head to commit a robbery.

One is instigating something. The other is a reaction.

Yes. There is a difference.

Your analogy is moronic. The police officer is an authority figure whose duty is to uphold the law. It's in his job description to confront bad guys with guns. Vera was reacting to someone with a gun; he was piling onto to a victim of an assault after the situation was already over and done with. He interjected himself into something he was not a part of. Yes, dingus, calling someone a trifling cunt can be considered instigating a confrontation, especially when that person hadn't used those words against you.

Back