Angela Magaña kicked out of Alliance MMA

That hasn't stopped the Sherdog Cyborg apologists from doing their thing. One of the other posters seems to think she wasn't doing much training there anyways. Brandon Vera needs his ass kicked now to comply with 'talk shit, get hit'.
What, are you Magana?

'Hasn't stopped Cyborg apologists doing their thing'. So you admit that Vera's stance has nothing to do with being an advocate for Cyborg, but you bring up apologists like they are connected in some way. What's one thing got to do with the other?

And for the record, Magana spent a lot of time at Alliance, even if she wasn't officially 'affiliated'. She's bum buddies with Bec Rawlings, and she's always hanging and training with Magana at Alliance.

Also, what's the 'talk shit, get hit' thing about if he's calling her out on it? If you can't call somewhat out for their shit talking without being called a shit talker, then no one would ever call anyone out for anything.

I was never a fan of Cyborg, but I can appreciate that she was hurt by the un-called for bullying. She gave Magana a chance to apologise and she told Cyborg to fuck off. I don't know what universe you live in, but you have a punch coming for those sort of antics in the universe the rest of us live in.

Vera was just calling it how it is and obviously wanted nothing to do with her in a professional setting.

So if I defend her, think she'll let me hit it?

Magana is kicked out of Alliance and no other major gym will want anything to do with her. Magana's career as an mma fighter is pretty much over. She can always post more ass pics. To all those defending Magana:

<45><45><45><45><45><45><45>
I'd thought it was over 2 years ago....

Yea she needs to stop already.

Not the ass pics. Id still blow a load in dat ass and leave.

Her twitter has gone silent and she's deleted her instagram.

I like how people are suddenly acting holier than thou and pretending that what Magana did was something incredibly serious. We see the same type of stuff from Conor, Chael, Ronda, and for the most part, no one labels them 'cyber-bullies'. The only uncalled for act during this whole thing was Cyborg's punch.

Magana is an instigator. Always trying to provoke a reaction by being as low class as possible and if a reaction is coming whining about it on social media and playing the victim card. Much like prime Ariel Helwani the GOAT instigator.

Thats why I can relate to Brendans post. These people are dishonest to their core and make a living of lying, provoking..etc. Thats not Vera.

And Ronda is exactly the same. Chael and Conor as far as I know miss the self victimizing aspect.

So following the retreat altercation and Magana's twitter posts, she has now lost her affiliation with Alliance MMA.

Here is Brandon Vera's statement:

I was gonna leave this alone….,but this trifling Cunt is still at it.

She kinda embodies what’s wrong with the world today… super entitled, whines n Cries about everything, IG ass famous, and no other skills whatsoever, pretty worthless.

Bitch you got your card pulled….. for “cyber bullying” someone you thought you’d never run into. Super drama Queen……..

Do me a favor and keep your ass away from my Alliance MMA

I super feel like a bully for posting this, but, she’s a prime example of the world gone to shit, crybaby ass, the only positive thing about it is she isn’t a guy….. (fuck) there’s plenty of them as well.

P.S. There’s a reason why No One is standing up for u, not your homegirls, training partners, even fighters at the summit. You deserved it…

Also, your hospital pics are shit for a case since you went to a #snoopdogg concert that very same evening.

If this burns any of y’all and wanna talk about it… I’m in Guam now and back to PH next week. Come on out.

#AllianceTrainingCenter #ChickenHead Angela Magana Cris Cyborg”

https://www.facebook.com/brandonveramma/posts/10154803941126234:0

http://mmaimports.com/2017/05/brand...-off-alliance-mma-following-recent-incidents/

EDIT: So Magana is actually affiliated with 'Team four corners' that I never heard of before. Apparently she was always hanging around in Alliance MMA and was looking for a spot there. I'm sorry I said she 'lost her affiliation' in TS, that's what I read on mmaimports.

Aiiiiiieeeee damn that burn ward be working 100 hours overtime!!!!

What you get when you're a huge, gargantuan, swollen, bloated cunt. Not a shred of sympathy here.

He comes across as an unintelligent meathead, like I've seen with a lot of Cyborg apologists and Cyborg herself.

Let's use some brain here, shall we? One can dislike Magana without being a Cyborg apologist, one does not by necessity imply the other. Nor does support for Cyborg imply meatheadedness, as one could be led to believe after reading your comment...

Cool it down

Let's use some brain here, shall we? One can dislike Magana without being a Cyborg apologist, one does not by necessity imply the other. Nor does support for Cyborg imply meatheadedness, as one could be led to believe after reading your comment...

Cool it down

'One can dislike...' That's nice. I didn't say that was a necessity. I'm talking about him and all the people that do qualify as those things. He is a Cyborg apologist and a meathead.

Magana is kicked out of Alliance and no other major gym will want anything to do with her. Magana's career as an mma fighter is pretty much over. She can always post more ass pics. To all those defending Magana:

<45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

No one is defending Magana... but hey, if she wants to start making a living posting her ass everywhere, I'd be ok with that

Back