Angela Magaña kicked out of Alliance MMA

Mangina getting destroyed in social media by the UFC heavyweight class of the mid 00s

I wonder who will strike next..my money is on either Jeff Monson, Paul Buentello or Antoni Hardonk

Mangina getting destroyed in social media by the UFC heavyweight class of the mid 00s
dgdQR.gif

Could have been a little classier Brandon... not to call her a bitch and all that.

He actually did her and her fans a service. So its good to be as blunt as possible

I mean c'mon, 35 years old, hasn't won a fight in 6 years, makes like what? $1k to show or something? on Instagram all day bullying people lol I mean where do you guys see yourselves in 5 years?

Maybe this will wake her up and she and her fans will get jobs! Vera possibly saved her life

What a douche. Sure Vera could have barred her from his gym but this plain embarrassing. Look at that long string of sexist epithets. All these people involved in this mess are bullies of some variety. UFC is culpable of fostering an environment of bullying and Mangana was right to speak out but then she went and acted in the exact same manner. Cyborg should be a professional and kept her hands to herself.
The C word was unnecessary but he was right to say that Magana embodies everything wrong with our generation, she's not someone worth defending

Lol Legit can't understand American's extreme sensitivity to the word 'cunt'. How is it so much different or worse than pussy or snatch?
Vera was right, and he was right to do it publicly. People know exactly where his gym stands on such matters now, and it will serve as a warning to anyone that wants to bring that kind of drama around. Whether you side with Magana or Cyborg, Magana has handled this like a autistic 7 year old. She is loving the drama.

So following the retreat altercation and Magana's twitter posts, she has now lost her affiliation with Alliance MMA.

Here is Brandon Vera's statement:

I was gonna leave this alone….,but this trifling Cunt is still at it.

She kinda embodies what’s wrong with the world today… super entitled, whines n Cries about everything, IG ass famous, and no other skills whatsoever, pretty worthless.

Bitch you got your card pulled….. for “cyber bullying” someone you thought you’d never run into. Super drama Queen……..

Do me a favor and keep your ass away from my Alliance MMA

I super feel like a bully for posting this, but, she’s a prime example of the world gone to shit, crybaby ass, the only positive thing about it is she isn’t a guy….. (fuck) there’s plenty of them as well.

P.S. There’s a reason why No One is standing up for u, not your homegirls, training partners, even fighters at the summit. You deserved it…

Also, your hospital pics are shit for a case since you went to a #snoopdogg concert that very same evening.

If this burns any of y’all and wanna talk about it… I’m in Guam now and back to PH next week. Come on out.

#AllianceTrainingCenter #ChickenHead Angela Magana Cris Cyborg”

https://www.facebook.com/brandonveramma/posts/10154803941126234:0

http://mmaimports.com/2017/05/brand...-off-alliance-mma-following-recent-incidents/

EDIT: So Magana is actually affiliated with 'Team four corners' that I never heard of before. Apparently she was always hanging around in Alliance MMA and was looking for a spot there. I'm sorry I said she 'lost her affiliation' in TS, that's what I read on mmaimports.

Um, didn't Vera train under Lloyd "Rapey" Irvin? Irvin was part of a gangrape. Don't think he should be throwing stones at others before he does it to his old master lloyd.

Horseshit women is getting what she deserves. She was making fun of a photo Chris cyborg posted of her playing with children with cancer.

Magana is kicked out of Alliance and no other major gym will want anything to do with her. Magana's career as an mma fighter is pretty much over. She can always post more ass pics. To all those defending Magana:

<45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

Still would rather watch her ass jiggling around the cage then a gorilla beating up soccer moms.

Yes, WMMA is a beauty contest and cyrbo fails.

xvera.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IpMJZDFtx-.webp
I was gonna leave this alone….,but this trifling Cunt is still at it.

She kinda embodies what’s wrong with the world today… super entitled, whines n Cries about everything, IG ass famous, and no other skills whatsoever, pretty worthless.

Bitch you got your card pulled….. for “cyber bullying” someone you thought you’d never run into. Super drama Queen……..

Do me a favor and keep your ass away from my Alliance MMA

I super feel like a bully for posting this, but, she’s a prime example of the world gone to shit, crybaby ass, the only positive thing about it is she isn’t a guy….. (fuck) there’s plenty of them as well.

P.S. There’s a reason why No One is standing up for u, not your homegirls, training partners, even fighters at the summit. You deserved it…

Back