Anderson Silva reminisce on win against Chael Sonnen at UFC 117

View attachment 440957
+
Multiple failed Drug test
Fortunately we still have some fans who judge fighters by watching their fights instead of looking up their records. I don't blame them though. Unfortunately that number is very low nowadays. It's a lot easier to shitpost on a forum than to put that time into watching fights.

haha you're still trying to discredit GOATs in favor of your boyfriend. It's adorable how much you love Georges.
Thing is you can admire and respect both. It's something that these new fans don't get. Somehow they feel compelled to a take a side and argue mindlessly for it. That's what happens when you enjoy the drama more than the fight itself. It's sad and pathetic, but I guess it's just a reflection of their life. No self respect, no respect for others.

Last edited:
This was the fight that really made me a hardcore fan.

Says the GSP fan
lol the following post was brought to you by:

Triggered Silva fanboy, still mad that the little french-canadian, poutine eater surpassed their brazilian, needle using hero and didn't pop for steroids like their boy.

lol the following post was brought to you by:

Triggered Silva fanboy, still mad that the little french-canadian, poutine eater surpassed their brazilian, needle using hero and didn't pop for steroids like their boy.
1650C6A9-F65D-43C2-8D86-174A74A1B92A.gif

Silva > GSP as confirmed by the people that matter, pro MMA fighters. Deal with it.

lol even a Brazil poll doesn't have Silva as the GOAT but hey, keep that fanbase stereotype alive!
Nice try GSP fanboy.

That huge poll consisted of 130+ pro MMA fighters from all over the world. And they confirmed that Silva, Fedor, and Jones are the 3 GOATs.

And it wasn’t close.

Nice try GSP fanboy.

That huge poll consisted of 130+ pro MMA fighters from all over the world. And they confirmed that Silva, Fedor, and Jones are the 3 GOATs.

And it wasn’t close.
Show me this 2018 poll. Also, pro-fighters are the absolute last people I would look to for a discussion about "best" since they're all EXTREMELY BIASED. Kinda like you who thinks GSP is terrible. Keep playing the game. I'm ready!

Show me this 2018 poll. Also, pro-fighters are the absolute last people I would look to for a discussion about "best" since they're all EXTREMELY BIASED. Kinda like you who thinks GSP is terrible. Keep playing the game. I'm ready!
Pro MMA fighters’ opinions > bias fanboys on Sherdog

It’s as simple as that buddy.

spiderandersonsilva(Chael Sonnen) I consider myself a man of honor, great and incredible opponent. I had the opportunity to fight with one of the best of the category, he undoubtedly and a notable opponent. After a lot of provocation we entered the octagon, the fight began with the biblical screaming euphoric, in less than a minute "Sonnen" plays the first blow that left me knocked up standing, after that sonnen gives me a fall and stayed for three minutes sticking hard blows on the ground and pound. The first five minutes Sonnen hit me with 31 meaningful strokes, I responded with just four relevant strokes. It was in the face that the victory was Sonnen's first round. The difficulty was so much to breathe that in just the first ten seconds of the 2round Sonnen once again managed to apply me another fall taking me a great advantage the fight more caught than the first five minutes, my opponent "Sonnen" was able to give me 15 blunt blows, I already answered with only seven goals. All the advantage was for "Sonnen" it was clear.
While the fight remained standing it seemed that I would have more chances to win, already in the third round sonnen gets one more fall very easily again leaving me in an inferior situation with wisdom and experience hangs the apparent struggle already won mind to lead to better in five minutes.
After another round with ample dominance of my opponent I was able to hear the first cries of the cheering cheering Sonnen "Oracle Arena" California. In the statistics 21 strokes for "Sonnen" and only three mine.
At that moment I already knew that I had lost the first three rounds, I felt that my situation was getting even worse.
In the penultimate round, I tried to get more aggressive, I got to hit good punches and even a shooking elbow shaken my opponent, but the fight once again goes to the ground, again my opponent takes care of the octagon. For being the most balanced round so far my opponent Sonnen hit 16 strokes that I managed to respond with only 11 powerful strokes, another round for "Sonnen", was getting closer to the belt.
At the beginning of the fifth and final round, I just remembered the promise I made to my master!

Where's the rest of the story!

I’ve provided that poll countless times. It is glorious.
I think you meant "been provided" and "that pole". The it is glorious part sounds right for you though.

Grats again on keeping that stereotype alive!

I think you meant "been provided" and "that pole". The it is glorious part sounds right for you though.

Grats again on keeping that stereotype alive!
Pro MMA fighters agreed with me. It’s far from a stereotype.

Back