Anderson Silva reminisce on win against Chael Sonnen at UFC 117

Great fight, can't wait to see the trilogy in Bellator next year

I'd love to see him do a similar analysis on his "win" against Brunson.

I'd love to see him do a similar analysis on his "win" against Brunson.
It truly is incredible that 42 year old, past prime Anderson beat top 5 ranked KO machine prime Brunson.

View attachment 440957
+
Multiple failed Drug test
I think you're pretending to be more stupid than you actually are.

Also, Vitor, Hendo, Sonnen, Bonnar, Irvin, Marquardt, and pretty much everyone he built his legacy on was on juice/TRT/etc.

But hey, dont let facts get in way of your hate.

I think you're pretending to be more stupid than you actually are.

Also, Vitor, Hendo, Sonnen, Bonnar, Irvin, Marquardt, and pretty much everyone he built his legacy on was on juice/TRT/etc.

But hey, dont let facts get in way of your hate.
I already wrecked @Sonny Qc for bashing the GOAT. He didn’t come back to the thread after he read my response to him.

"The promise I made to my master"

590db183c461881b1c8b45bc.png

I remember watching this live in a room full of white folks that had really gotten swept up in Sonnens early dominance. When Sonnen came in and actually started putting it to Anderson after talking all that shit, you could almost feel the dynamic shift in the room. Folks that are complete casuals were hanging off every little moment. Sonnen became the darling of the moment, his history of mediocrity and easy tappings either forgotten or never considered. Sonnen came in hot, and knocked Silva around the cage for 20-something minutes. Admittedly, it was very impressive. When Anderson locked up the triangle I was on my feet celebrating before the tap came. I’m not even a huge Anderson fan, but the comeback victory was glorious. When I settled down, I realized most were giving me the eye. I thought for sure I’d have to fight one of those cunts before the night was over. A few were even claiming Chael (pronounced Kale) didn’t tap. I then had to explain what a Brazilian tap was, and how funny it was that Sonnen would attempt one after dogging Brazil for months leading up to the fight. My viewing of Rashad vs Chuck was actually very similar. A room full of angry white folks while I’m laughing at Rashad doing the Fred Sanford heart attack.

Crazy how Anderson Silva destroyed the greatest doper in MMA 2X. Chael Sonnen is the only man in MMA to have tested positive for steroids, hGH and EPO, combined.

I'm sorry but Vitor is the GOAT PED's.
1) Vitor
2) Sonnen

No debate. :p

Top 5 most exciting fights in my opinion. The Bdubs I was at went nuts when Silva won.

Back