Anderson Silva reminisce on win against Chael Sonnen at UFC 117

with Chael's triumphant 5 round beating of Anderson- which he later followed up with wins over Shogun, Wanderlei and Rampage- Chael is the undisputed Pride legend killer. And on Oct 13, he will add the biggest trophy to his wall- FEDOR.

haha you're still trying to discredit GOATs in favor of your boyfriend. It's adorable how much you love Georges.
He’s Candian and they don’t have much to cheer for over there. What can you expect.

Almost a decade later and I'm still not over it
Tom-Hiddleston-Sad-As-Loki-In-Thor.gif

Crazy how Anderson Silva destroyed the greatest doper in MMA 2X. Chael Sonnen is the only man in MMA to have tested positive for steroids, hGH and EPO, combined.
Yeah, I feel terrible for Silva; a beacon of clean fighting.

<Moves>

If you come in here to shit on Anderson or GSP, then you’re a bitch and a shit fan

Cleared by USADA. Everyone is on steroids, including your favorite fighters.

GOATs don’t tap to strikes.

View attachment 440959

No he wasnt for the first one.

And second one....apparently they found supplements he used were created by a conpany that found to have produced supplementa that were contaminated....lul

I have never been more depressed after a loss lol

As a big Chael Sonnen fan (check av lol), I still love this fight, one of the best mma fights.

A great win for Anderson. Truly a great matchup that sparked newcomer interest to the sport (somewhat myself included)

With that said, Chael remains undefeated and undisputed.

As a big Chael Sonnen fan (check av lol), I still love this fight, one of the best mma fights.
When Chael throws that straight down the pipe and staggers him in the first then the followup uppercuts in the clinch is in my top 5 greatest sports moments ever. I freaked out.

Back