Anderson Silva fires back GSP quotes on his fight against Weidman

LOL is all I can say. GSP was asked what he thinks who'll win and he said that he thinks Weidman will win, as did a lot of guys. Anderson should also call out Rashad on this.

"The Rashad Evans talking much. Errrr...Rashad talke the Weidman beat me. The Rashad had errr...the oppo..the chance to come to the figch to middlweight."

Not really.... GSP was asked about fighting Silva and his response was that it made no sense since he was 100% sure Silva wouldn't be champion after Weidman.

Rashad never said anything like that in any context like that.

What is the point of saying Silva will lose? You are one of the greatest of all time, you just got offered a fight against the goat, you refuse it and say his next opponent else will beat him?

rofl, not even Floyd Mayweather JR wanted Pacquiao to lose so bad like GSP wants Silva to.

The reporter kinda asked him who he thinks will win and GSP gave his honest opinion.

That is some serious internet pwnage there

What is the point of saying Silva will lose? You are one of the greatest of all time, you just got offered a fight against the goat, you refuse it and say his next opponent else will beat him?

rofl, not even Floyd Mayweather JR wanted Pacquiao to lose so bad like GSP wants Silva to.

This is the first time GSP has ever predicted Silva will lose. It also happens to be the time when Silva is the smallest favorite since becoming the champ. It also happens to be the time everyone else thinks Silva might lose.

He's just giving his opinion and keeping it real, instead of being fake and blabbing about Silva being the greatest and invincible.

Also I never said Silva will lose, I said there is a decent chance of it happening. I don't know the future.

inb4200+posts

At the same time Anderson is putting clearer and clearer he doesn't wanna face JBJ because there will be too much to lose, he really should stop taunting GSP. We'll see GSP calling out Bendo soon.

It looks like the Bulldog running after Tom who is running after Jerry who is running after the cheese.

a little odd since Silva already said he would fight JJ while JJ is the one who said he still have fights within his division before going for super-fights...

A little dumb on your side to point out something that not only is wrong, but something that proves you are biased and lying just to try and protect GSP...

people always talk about how Anderson Silva is "afraid" to fight Jon Jones

What about GSP? No one ever mentions that GSP is not fighting Jones too, just wow

Oh boy. Here we go gif incoming.

And anderson gave his.

Anderson may have not taken that fight, but in his case neither of them wanted to fight each other. And anderson has never said a word about jbj, so the situation is a little different.

agreed but to be fair, its likely GSP was asked. and Anderson would back his friends as well.

I like how Anderson fans give GSP shit for not wanting to fight him but yet...

Anderson wants none of Jones....

funny

Yo GSP lovers, GSP said Silva will lose and Silva can't say he is a talking parrot ?
When did Silva ever say GSP or Jones were going to lose?
Silva has like 4lhw friends in the ufc and he said nobody at that weight class is beating Jon Jones lol. At least he keeps it real.

You can't make GSP look good here, just let it go.

Amen ... while this is only a few GSP fans ... these few are doing nothing by embarrassing themselves and their favorite fighter by trying to defend his actions.

people always talk about how Anderson Silva is "afraid" to fight Jon Jones

What about GSP? No one ever mentions that GSP is not fighting Jones too, just wow

why would GSP have to fight the champ 2 weight classes above his?

Anderson doesn't wanna fight Jones.

GSP doesn't wanna fight Anderson

so what?

agreed but to be fair, its likely GSP was asked. and Anderson would back his friends as well.

funny

Anderson said he would fight him at catchweight ... just like he offered GSP.
Keep laughing ... ignorance is bliss right?

The reporter kinda asked him who he thinks will win and GSP gave his honest opinion.

not exactly.

Weidman trained with GSP.
This is not something unusual (fighters pulling for the guy they train with).

It is pretty much like Junior was saying Silva would win against AO or Cain and Silva saying the same about Junior.

I dnt how gsp fans can still get behind him after he clearly ducked Anderson. Gsp is becoming a joke of a fighter.

funny

He said he would fight Jones though... He just wants to slap George around first.

why would GSP have to fight the champ 2 weight classes above his?

Anderson doesn't wanna fight Jones.

GSP doesn't wanna fight Anderson

so what?

People always hate on Silva saying hows hes ducking Jones but no one ever mentions how GSP doesn't want to fight him either, that simple

"It's better a talking parrot than a legless turtle"

Verbal KO.

Back