Anderson Silva fires back GSP quotes on his fight against Weidman

eatthisjerry

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anderson Silva finally feedbacks someone. After GSP saying Weidman would shock the world by finishing Silva, the Spider answers him:

"Could you wonder what if I paid attention to what everyone says? People do what they have to do, what is the best for themselves. He (GSP) had the chance to fight me but he didn't want to. It's better a talking parrot than a legless turtle"

"I'm doing this since I was 8yo. There is nothing he can do that will surprise me. I've already faced a lot of things."

Source: UOL

Last edited:
He has/had the opportunity for JJ.

GSP gave his opinion, nothing wrong with it.

Yea, at this point anything GSP says about Silva is pretty much going to embarass himself only.
lol

LOL is all I can say. GSP was asked what he thinks who'll win and he said that he thinks Weidman will win, as did a lot of guys. Anderson should also call out Rashad on this.

"The Rashad Evans talking much. Errrr...Rashad talke the Weidman beat me. The Rashad had errr...the oppo..the chance to come to the figch to middlweight."

people need to start putting sources or links.. what the hell is UOL?

images

He has/had the opportunity for JJ.

GSP gave his opinion, nothing wrong with it.

And anderson gave his.

Anderson may have not taken that fight, but in his case neither of them wanted to fight each other. And anderson has never said a word about jbj, so the situation is a little different.

Yea, at this point anything GSP says about Silva is pretty much going to embarass himself only.
lol

Uh, why? GSP isn't the only champ that hasn't moved up. In fact none of them ever have other than BJ & Randy in the UFC. So holding it against GSP is stupid.

Yo GSP lovers, GSP said Silva will lose and Silva can't say he is a talking parrot ?
When did Silva ever say GSP or Jones were going to lose?
Silva has like 4lhw friends in the ufc and he said nobody at that weight class is beating Jon Jones lol. At least he keeps it real.

You can't make GSP look good here, just let it go.

damn, anderson coming hard - he gets this way during fight time, or so it seems

At the same time Anderson is putting clearer and clearer he doesn't wanna face JBJ because there will be too much to lose, he really should stop taunting GSP. We'll see GSP calling out Bendo soon.

It looks like the Bulldog running after Tom who is running after Jerry who is running after the cheese.

Yo GSP lovers, GSP said Silva will lose and Silva can't say he is a talking parrot ?
When did Silva ever say GSP or Jones were going to lose?
Silva has like 4lhw friends in the ufc and he said nobody at that weight class is beating Jon Jones lol. At least he keeps it real.

You can't make GSP look good here, just let it go.

Thats because it is super unlikely anyone at LHW will beat jones, but it is also pretty likely that Weidman beats Silva. So both him & GSP were keeping it real. :)

LOL is all I can say. GSP was asked what he thinks who'll win and he said that he thinks Weidman will win, as did a lot of guys. Anderson should also call out Rashad on this.

"The Rashad Evans talking much. Errrr...Rashad talke the Weidman beat me. The Rashad had errr...the oppo..the chance to come to the figch to middlweight."

Andy knows what he's doing.

lol

So someone asks GSP who he thinks will win the fight, GSP answers Honestly, and that is embarrassing?

One of the greatest of all times opinion on how a fight will play out is embarrassing? Really? If A. Silva gives an opinion on the Machida/Bones fight will that also be embarrassing?

Uh, why? GSP isn't the only champ that hasn't moved up. In fact none of them ever have other than BJ & Randy in the UFC. So holding it against GSP is stupid.

What is the point of saying Silva will lose? You are one of the greatest of all time, you just got offered a fight against the goat, you refuse it and say his next opponent else will beat him?

rofl, not even Floyd Mayweather JR wanted Pacquiao to lose so bad like GSP wants Silva to.

Brazilians and these damn Animal parables.

fuckin' Aesop Andy over here blowing minds

When did Silva ever say GSP or Jones were going to lose?.

Maybe Silva has never believed that they will loose any of their fights. Maybe GSP believes that Weidman will win so he's said it.

What's wrong with that?

Back