America bringing freedom to 44 school children in Yemen

People like you should be shockingly mad at Russia, then. Yet you aren't....

If a Russian rolled out a weak as shit argument like you did I'd call him on it too.

Feel like answering the question or just too afraid to question you own moral standards?

So I ask again do you wheel out same logic for human traffickers and corrupt politicians?

You don't have to stop your government selling shit to scumbags I'm just interested in why you would defend it.

Trump is in the pockets of the House of Saud.
The reason they wear robes, is so nobody will see Trump fellating them.
Hell the House of Saud got Trump to fire Tillerson, because Tillerson had the gall to point how Shitty the House of Saud was with their actions against Yemen and Qatar.
I wish Obama loved the House of Saud, because then Trump would have invaded them.

If a Russian rolled out a weak as shit argument like you did I'd call him on it too.

Feel like answering the question or just too afraid to question you own moral standards?

So I ask again do you wheel out same logic for human traffickers and corrupt politicians?

You don't have to stop your government selling shit to scumbags I'm just interested in why you would defend it.

So... essentially... no. You don't hold Russia to those same standards.

What argument did I "roll out"? I asked a direct question, you chose not to answer it.

And you're creating strawmen, shocking.

This post was exactly what I expected it to be.

Hell the House of Saud got Trump to fire Tillerson, because Tillerson had the gall to point how Shitty the House of Saud was with their actions against Yemen and Qatar.
I wish Obama loved the House of Saud, because then Trump would have invaded them.

This post is next level irony and stupidity.

So... essentially... no. You don't hold Russia to those same standards.

What argument did I "roll out"? I asked a direct question, you chose not to answer it.

And you're creating strawmen, shocking.

This post was exactly what I expected it to be.

I just said I would hold them to the same standard.

Be honest now, are you retarded? I
was pretty fucking clear.

According to mintpress we gave them the intelligence for the strike, which is why we aren't condemning it.

According to the Secretary of Defense we help them collect some intelligence, we don't gather intelligence for them.

You quoted it,
"If a Russian rolled out a weak as shit argument like you did I'd call him on it too"

In no language of society on earth is that a response to what I asked you. Good try though.

This post is next level irony and stupidity.
The House of Saud got Tillerson fired.
The House of Saud is fucking with Yemen and Qatar over religious reasons. Same reason the terrorist loving House of Saud hates Iran. Those countries believe in a different version of Islam.

The House of Saud got Tillerson fired.
The House of Saud is fucking with Yemen and Qatar over religious reasons. Same reason the terrorist loving House of Saud hates Iran. Those countries believe in a different version of Islam.

When did that conflict start, just for clarification?

Once someone buys something isn’t it their property and what they do with it their responsibility? Or should we start charging car companies for DUI offenses?
A car isn't designed by nature to kill people. A bomb does nothing but.

Or how nice.

Explain to me left leaning sherdoggers, why has Yemen not been covered by the mass media? It has literally been completely ignored. Utterly ignored. Is the left leaning mass media afraid of critisizing Saudia Arabia? It would seem so.

You wish he did? Please show me how much Obummer despised them

Big difference. Saudi Arabia is literally invading Yemen.

You cant have a offensive war of choice, and then claim collateral damage. That is insane.

I am not a fan of Saudi Arabia but I thought the government of Yemen asked for help from the Saudi's in their civil war.

If I am wrong please correct me.

Back