America bringing freedom to 44 school children in Yemen

I just reread the thread when one of our drone strikes killed 60 children at an elementary school, 2 1/2 years ago...

we literally did it ourselves. less outrage than in this thread. weird. Odd. I wonder why?

Or how nice.

Explain to me left leaning sherdoggers, why has Yemen not been covered by the mass media? It has literally been completely ignored. Utterly ignored. Is the left leaning mass media afraid of critisizing Saudia Arabia? It would seem so.

The MSM is not left leaning. Many lefty folks are critical of it.

I am not a fan of Saudi Arabia but I thought the government of Yemen asked for help from the Saudi's in their civil war.

If I am wrong please correct me.

It's complicated, but to simplify, that was the puppet government Saudi was propping up.

Basically nothing of that government remains.

It's complicated, but to simplify, that was the puppet government Saudi was propping up.

Basically nothing of that government remains.

Is it not the original government that is being propped up?

The same government that Obama tried to also support?

Is it not the original government that is being propped up?

The same government that Obama tried to also support?

No, the original government is Shiite.

This shit traces all the way back to the USSR.

Obama was supporting bombing those Shiite rebels/original houthis. Same as trump.

The MSM is not left leaning. Many lefty folks are critical of it.

Just stop dude, just stop. A handful of far left people being upset with CNN or MSNBC makes everything even more left leaning. Are you even paying attention to what they are mad about?

So are you culpable if you keep selling bombs to people who bomb kids?

People like you should be shockingly mad at Russia, then. Yet you aren't....

If a Russian rolled out a weak as shit argument like you did I'd call him on it too.

Feel like answering the question or just too afraid to question you own moral standards?

So I ask again do you wheel out same logic for human traffickers and corrupt politicians?

You don't have to stop your government selling shit to scumbags I'm just interested in why you would defend it.

So... essentially... no. You don't hold Russia to those same standards.

What argument did I "roll out"? I asked a direct question, you chose not to answer it.

And you're creating strawmen, shocking.

This post was exactly what I expected it to be.

I just said I would hold them to the same standard.

Be honest now, are you retarded? I
was pretty fucking clear.

Where did you say that at, exactly?

You quoted it,
"If a Russian rolled out a weak as shit argument like you did I'd call him on it too"

In no language of society on earth is that a response to what I asked you. Good try though.

Quote your question.

Jesus.....

Here is a transcript of our conversation, let me know where you got confused?

so what you're saying is that American Manufacturing is making a big impact in Yemen right now? MAGA

I just reread the thread when one of our drone strikes killed 60 children at an elementary school, 2 1/2 years ago...

we literally did it ourselves. less outrage than in this thread. weird. Odd. I wonder why?
Because it doesn’t fit their narrative

I'm with @VivaRevolution on this story and issue.

Our alliance with Saudi Arabia is by far the most destructive dimension of our alliance with Israel. For those of us who stand with Israel we must figure out a way to sever this alliance without crippling our ability to combat Iranian influence.

Ironically, I see no better option towards that end than to restore relations with Russia. We just need to get Putin out of the way. Putin is the key to everything. If we can get in better sync with the Russians on Syria and Iran, then we leave the Saudis behind.

Oh. Cool. Notice how Liberals like you had zero problem with it the entire time Obama was doing it? This is a problem Trump inherited, you get that right?
I had a problem with Obama doing it and I posted about it all the time.
And I have a problem with this bombing as well.
Lets move past making this about liberal tears.

How about the attack on Abu Dhabi Airport? What about the murder of the Ex President, emphasis on EX?
What about it?
Why are you so eager to deflect from the innocent Yemenis killed by a US missile using US logistics?

What about it?
Why are you so eager to deflect from the innocent Yemenis killed by a US missile using US logistics?

No, it is just every posts seems to be about Saudi or the USA and there is not discussion about the big picture. I am asking questions to get people to talk about the details. There has to be more to it than Obama bad, Saudi bad, with not talk about what this is all about to begin with.

Tell us what all this is about without just saying who is bad. You also didn't answer my questions.

I'm with @VivaRevolution on this story and issue.

Our alliance with Saudi Arabia is by far the most destructive dimension of our alliance with Israel. For those of us who stand with Israel we must figure out a way to sever this alliance without crippling our ability to combat Iranian influence.

Ironically, I see no better option towards that end than to restore relations with Russia. We just need to get Putin out of the way. Putin is the key to everything. If we can get in better sync with the Russians on Syria and Iran, then we leave the Saudis behind.
Putin isn’t going anywhere

It’s just time to stand up to the house of Saud

No, it is just every posts seems to be about Saudi or the USA and there is not discussion about the big picture. I am asking questions to get people to talk about the details. There has to be more to it than Obama bad, Saudi bad, with not talk about what this is all about to begin with.

Well, I think the Yemen Civil War pales in comparison to the atrocities visited upon them by the Saudi/ US Coalition and it has nothing to do with the atrocities detailed in the OP. Its a thread worthy endeavor, but, ITT, it would only serve as a derail.

Back