America bringing freedom to 44 school children in Yemen

No, our alliance with the Saudis predates any fear of China. We allied with them because they are opposed to Iran. That is our alignment.
No, that is the story for the flock. They never tell the truth, don't be mad.

Damn, still can't edit, but I have noticed too many people thinking that giving the weapons of death to known sociopaths/religious extremists, couple with the knowledge you of what they will do with them - and DEFENDING THIS?

That's abhorrent.

Who would have predicted that between 2008 and 2018, the US would have sold $116B worth of weapons and training to the country that funded and fielded the majority of the 9/11 terrorists?

obama.png

Last edited:
1. We can can make an official public statement that we condemn the actions against Yemen and couple that with
2. Immediately terminating logistical support.
3. We can pressure Saudi to pull back - maybe apply some of those Iranian sanctions on KSA.
4. We can learn from arming and training radical Sunni fundamentalists and those that support them.

I don't think it's going to be that easy. We're always going to have a relationship with Saudi Arabia for obvious reasons.

Secondly, it isn't going to be that easy to just get the Saudi's to just pull back, since much of why they're there in the first place is because of us, as they are actually fighting on the side of the legitimate Yemeni Government. It also isn't just the Saudi's, it's several other Middle Eastern/African Nations as well as the French.

It's also important to take not that the "Arab Spring" has never, ever been what the Left has tried to portray it to be. This has always been an uprising of Jihadist groups against formal Government.

Is it?

I will say what I have been saying all along.

Funny how clinton, Bush, Obama, and Trump seem so very different, and yet seem to have the exact same foreign policy.

It's almost as if their is a deep state in charge of things. A deep state that is very friendly to Trump's buddies the Israelis and Saudis.

You have outed yourself as a conspiratard once again. DEEP STATE

Such a sheep. All the garden variety conspiracy theory talking points. You parrot them. Federal Reserve. Israel. 911. Deep State. You are truly a moron. Deep State is a republican talking point.

Last edited:
I don't think it's going to be that easy. We're always going to have a relationship with Saudi Arabia for obvious reasons.

Secondly, it isn't going to be that easy to just get the Saudi's to just pull back, since much of why they're there in the first place is because of us, as they are actually fighting on the side of the legitimate Yemeni Government. It also isn't just the Saudi's, it's several other Middle Eastern/African Nations as well as the French.

It's also important to take not that the "Arab Spring" has never, ever been what the Left has tried to portray it to be. This has always been an uprising of Jihadist groups against formal Government.

Nobody said it would be easy, but anything short of that is cowardly and immoral.

Nobody said it would be easy, but anything short of that is cowardly and immoral.

I agree. I think it's just as cowardly and immoral to constantly get into these situations because we're unwilling to stop for a second and think about what we're doing.

You have outed yourself as a conspiratard once again. DEEP STATE

Such a sheep. All the garden variety conspiracy theory talking points. You parrot them. Federal Reserve. Israel. 911. Deep State. You are truly a moron. Deep State is a republican talking point.

And yet, whether Trump, Obama, Bush, or Clinton, we have the same foreign policy.

I maybe wrong, but atleast I'm not the idiot with my head stuck in the sand.

You actually think your being told the truth. L.....o.....fucking.....l.

And yet, whether Trump, Obama, Bush, or Clinton, we have the same foreign policy.

I maybe wrong, but atleast I'm not the idiot with my head stuck in the sand.

You actually think your being told the truth. L.....o.....fucking.....l.
It's OK to just say it. Our supposed foreign policy is not crafted in DC, it comes directly form Tel Aviv/Jerusalem.

Do you have any clue to the horror that has been thrust upon not only the Yemeni people, but the Yemeni Jews in particular?

Dropping bombs on Children is about as American as it gets. They dropped more bombs on little North Vietnam than all bombs dropped by all nations in WW2. They also used Agent Orange on people and used a false flag attack to start the war (Gulf of Tonkin)

Yet despite all this, despite the mountains of skulls to appease their death cult. Their mentality is still:

"Man, we are soooooo restrained, like ermagherd, like if we ever let loose even 1% man. But we are sooooo restrained man, never use force, fuck we're basically altruistic angelic motherfuckers up in here man, soooo fucking peaceful man."

Scary people.

shhhh, shhhh little one go back to bed little one, the talking box in my room tells me we're the GOOD GUYS, sooooo gooooooooooood! We're the heroes man, I saw True Lies the movie and Arnold killed the bad terrorists and saved the good Muricans, that proves we're the good ones.

Back to sleep little one, back to bed, we're still the good guys, we're still the..............................................................................................

It's OK to just say it. Our supposed foreign policy is not crafted in DC, it comes directly form Tel Aviv/Jerusalem.

Do you have any clue to the horror that has been thrust upon not only the Yemeni people, but the Yemeni Jews in particular?

I honestly don't know about that. I'm more convinced the banksters run shit, then anything else.

Not to say our foreign policy isn't obviously benefitting Israel, just that I'm not sure that the hands that rock the puppet strings come from Israel.

I honestly don't know about that. I'm more convinced the banksters run shit, then anything else.
If you haven't noticed all the same Rothschild, esoteric symbolism both on our money and all over Israel, then you haven't been following along.

Not to say our foreign policy isn't obviously benefitting Israel, just that I'm not sure that the hands that rock the puppet strings come from Israel.
True. Good. Israel is certainly in their favor currently, but they do hold allegiance to no nation.

Watch what happens when they smash the dollar and blame Trump for his idiocy. The only alternative will be war with Iran because war is the only thing that holds the whole illusion together, financially speaking. There will be a shit-ton of lies and a possible attack to be blamed on Iran.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have been watching this play out for too long.

The Yemeni Jews meant nothing to them then!

lots of good union jobs on that mk82 production line, and there's a 90% chance it was dropped from a boeing plane...

5b7c2834fc7e93ef6d8b4590.jpg

Mass funeral for children killed in Saudi-led coalition airstrike in Yemen / AFP

With the death toll in the tens of thousands, millions displaced and on the brink of famine, one would think the war in Yemen should be on every front page. It’s not, and here are just some of the reasons why that’s wrong.

WARNING: GRAPHIC AF, but folks supporting this need to see what they support:
5 reasons the nightmarish war in Yemen should never be forgotten (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

How can America possibly be on the right side of this genocide?

By our buds, using our product.

If only someone could have predicted this.

That’s horrible. I’ve got to wonder if SA is engaging civilian targets on purpose in situations where they have plausible deniability.

That’s horrible. I’ve got to wonder if SA is engaging civilian targets on purpose in situations where they have plausible deniability.

What? That's ridiculous.

They don't need plausible deniability.

Back