America bringing freedom to 44 school children in Yemen

Bomb that killed 40 children in Yemen was supplied by the US

(CNN)The bomb used by the Saudi-led coalition in a devastating attack on a school bus in Yemen was sold as part of a US State Department-sanctioned arms deal with Saudi Arabia, munitions experts told CNN.

Working with local Yemeni journalists and munitions experts, CNN has established that the weapon that left dozens of children dead on August 9 was a 500-pound (227 kilogram) laser-guided MK 82 bomb made by Lockheed Martin, one of the top US defense contractors.

The bomb is very similar to the one that wreaked devastation in an attack on a funeral hall in Yemen in October 2016 in which 155 people were killed and hundreds more wounded. The Saudi coalition blamed "incorrect information" for that strike, admitted it was a mistake and took responsibility.

180810102214-12-yemen-schoolbus-airstrike-0809-medium-plus-169.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ast/us-saudi-yemen-bus-strike-intl/index.html

There are many causes worth fighting and dying for. Not sure what cause is worth killing children for.

I certainly know that we shouldn't be selling bombs to the people who attacked us on 9-11 to murder the children of dirt farmers in Yemen in a proxy sunni-shiite war.

For every war room conservative that supports banning abortion because it is immoral, where are you at on dropping bombs on children?

For every war room liberal who screams Donald Trump's decorum is un-presidential, isn't killing children with bombs un-presidential, or at the very least un-American?

This is why the media and political parties are failing. They are all so completely full of shit, you have to be an idiot to buy what either side is selling.

Big government, trannies, Russia, and big business are coming to get you. Pay no attention to the dead children littering the road way as you rage to the voting booth, to vote against the bad guys in the mid-terms.

Discuss.......
What airframe did the bombing and was it refueled in midair?

Those same Warroom Liberals were shockingly silent while Obama droned the crap out of families for a decade.

We didn't drop this bomb. Let's put that into perspective.
When did we start with 5 year terms?

8 years is more or less a decade, but if you want to have a semantic argument we can.

Right, if i gave OBL a nuclear bomb, how to use it and how to sneak it into America i would certainly not be guilty of anything.

The United States is unfortunately the largest arms dealer in the world. A lot of Americans are ignorant to this unwillingly or by choice. The US however is not the only country that does this and it is done by all countries that have the hardware.

Right, if i gave OBL a nuclear bomb, how to use it and how to sneak it into America i would certainly not be guilty of anything.

Because that's in some way related to the post you just quoted.

Because that's in some way related to the post you just quoted.

It is the US sells weapons and gives logistical support despite widespread knowledge of the Saudi's war crimes in Yemen.

"You made the weapons for us all
Just look at us now!"

Once someone buys something isn’t it their property and what they do with it their responsibility? Or should we start charging car companies for DUI offenses?

This is an incredibly facile point, and one Nobel would have loved to use. It also happens to be morally untenable.

It's more like a car dealer selling a fleet of Hummers to a bunch of Muslim men muttering about Shallah and the sins of this world. How could he have known they had ill intent? pffft. the fuck outta here.

It is the US sells weapons and gives logistical support despite widespread knowledge of the Saudi's war crimes in Yemen.

Oh. Cool. Notice how Liberals like you had zero problem with it the entire time Obama was doing it? This is a problem Trump inherited, you get that right?

Oh. Cool. Notice how Liberals like you had zero problem with it the entire time Obama was doing it? This is a problem Trump inherited, you get that right?

Really? how about your read the thousands of posts in the ISIS/Syria megathreads?

The same people criticizing American policy now were criticizing American policy back then.

In fact that was supposed to be the silver lining on Trump's presidency that he would tell the Saudi's to fuck off while Hillary was a neocon.

tumblr_inline_mmkjegnCVQ1qz4rgp.gif

Really? how about your read the thousands of posts in the ISIS/Syria megathreads?

The same people criticizing American policy now were criticizing American policy back then.

In fact that was supposed to be the silver lining on Trump's presidency that he would tell the Saudi's to fuck off while Hillary was a neocon.

tumblr_inline_mmkjegnCVQ1qz4rgp.gif

That's definently not true. There was a small group, sure. But that group has grown exponentially since Trump took office, and most are oblivious of the last decade.

Who is the left?

Are you embarrassed at all, that anytime someone criticizes trump, that you make it about liberals?

I mean you are indoctrinated. Straight fucking brain washed, and so are your counter parts on the left.

Like Shiites and Sunni's, low info left, and low info right have more in common with each other, then they do anyone else.

Someone on the LEFT is telling me that I'm "straight fucking brain washed".

How cute.

Stopping arms sales to Saudi is impossible?

If that is true, then I should just tune out, and give up.

I would say dissolving the CIA would be more in the realm of impossible.

It's not impossible but it isn't going to happen.

Back