America bringing freedom to 44 school children in Yemen

In a perfect world the US wouldn't sell arms to anyone. But in the real world the US needs SA's oil and SA needs weapons.

We don't need their oil. Fracking solved that problem. We are energy independent again.

Bankers need Saudi oil to keep the dollar as the world's reserve currency. Fuck their house of cards. If Saudi oil is all it takes to collapse their ponzi scheme, then it was bound to collapse regardless.

We don't need Saudi oil. Americans will be just fine without Saudi oil. Powerful people who somehow convinced the American people that their interests, are America's interests, are who need Saudi oil.

Please don't. Not only can I post the de-bunk, but I can post the counter to the de-bunk, and the de-bunk to that counter.

It has been done to death.

Their is a reason that when I discuss 9-11, I discuss put option buys, and it has to do with the de-bunk that is offered. The de-bunk can be shown to be flawed on a layman's level with the put option buys.

All the other arguments get bogged down by techno babble. I agree there are unanswered questions, and yet I can't make heads or tails of most of the techno babble in the physics of the collapse.
Well at least we can agree that it literally makes zero sense in a physics sense, but total sense in a monetary sense

We don't need their oil. Fracking solved that problem. We are energy independent again.

Bankers need Saudi oil to keep the dollar as the world's reserve currency. Fuck their house of cards. If Saudi oil is all it takes to collapse their ponzi scheme, then it was bound to collapse regardless.

We don't need Saudi oil. Americans will be just fine without Saudi oil. Powerful people who somehow convinced the American people that their interests, are America's interests, are who need Saudi oil.

I'm no expert in this particular field but I believe the general policy it to use up everyone else's oil before the US dips into their own reserves.

Last edited:
I'm no expert in this particular field but I believe the general policy it to use up everyone else's oil before the US dips into their own reserves.

Check out arkane2k's threads on US energy production. We are killing it.

I was against fracking for the longest time, because I thought it's gains were all being privatized, while it's risk was purely public.

I have changed my tune. Obama was right on fracking. Whatever the risks are, the benefit has been worth the risk. We are no longer dependent on foreign energy.

Check out arkane2k's threads on US energy production. We are killing it.

I was against fracking for the longest time, because I thought it's gains were all being privatized, while it's risk was purely public.

I have changed my tune. Obama was right on fracking. Whatever the risks are, the benefit has been worth the risk. We are no longer dependent on foreign energy.

So then who are they gonna sell bombs to?

We could try selling fidget spinners instead. Profit margins aren't quite the same, but it requires far less psycopaths to perpetuate.

Like I said, in a perfect world the US wouldn't be in the arms business, but they are so...

Like I said, in a perfect world the US wouldn't be in the arms business, but they are so...

Our economy would work far better with a growing middle class, then it does with a growing arms, and banking industry.

That isn't theory, it is US history. Before the .com bubble, and housing crash, we had this 40 year window where our economy grew without market crashes. That growth was driven by middle class consumption, instead of financial bubbles attempting to engineer economics through banking fraud.

Our economy would work far better with a growing middle class, then it does with a growing arms, and banking industry.

That isn't theory, it is US history. Before the .com bubble, and housing crash, we had this 40 year window where our economy grew without market crashes. That growth was driven by middle class consumption, instead of financial bubbles attempting to engineer economics through banking fraud.

Cool. So just convince the guys making billions selling arms to stop and let the middle class accrue wealth instead.

Another state would have sold them the bomb, had the US refused.

Do you feel that way about drug dealers, human traffickers, coyotes, hit men, corrupt politicians etc.

I'd say fracking swapped that problem for another.

Tail risk there for sure, and I still don't support fracking near major water shelfs that support millions of people, but we are all benefitting from it at least. It actually is in the strategic interests of our country.

Right, so you and I would agree that the US should not be selling bombs to Saudi Arabia. It still does not mean the US bombed these school children.
It means we're culpable, and that's all that matters when 3.5 dozen kids are vaporized.

You are't suggesting any solutions though. Just pipe dreams.

Stopping arms sales to Saudi is impossible?

If that is true, then I should just tune out, and give up.

I would say dissolving the CIA would be more in the realm of impossible.

Back