Am I the only one that thinks Conor has a chance against Floyd?

Absolutely not TS, you're not the only one who thinks Conor has a chance. There's a whole portion of the population feels that way, they're called Mental Retards.

he has a chance, if mayweather decides to bet against himself and takes a dive

Conor could dedicate the rest of his life to boxing and he still wouldn't be as good as Mayweather. A punchers chance against one of the most decorated defensive boxers of all time is not good enough.

Last edited:
There is no evidence that Conor even has a punchers chance. We dont actually know how hard he hits in 8 ounce gloves. Boxer Ray Mercer hit men 300 times in one night in a Boxing ring, but it only took him 8 seconds and one punch to take out a recently dethroned UFC champion who had never been Koed. After the fight Mercer remarked that he felt like he could knockout a polar bear in those tiny gloves. People for some reason are ignoring this issue. I think there is no way that Conor hits as hard as Canelo or Mosley, and at the same time he doesn't have an eighth of their skill.

Essentially, Conor has close to zero percent chance of winning that fight.

My take on it is that a lot of KO's happen on the first punch of the fight. Tim's head was an easy, still, sitting duck for Ray. I saw some fight science or sports science show where they compared the force of a punch bare handed vs. with heavy gloves. Pretty close in force, with bare handed slightly higher.

Ppl need to remember Floyd has a good chin,has taken harder shots beforeand

Haha.. Its possible. But why didn' t conor become a pro boxer?!
Because he wanted to fight in the truest form not a boxing match. He realized mma fighters would always beat boxers in a real fight and he is a purest. Plus he is a big fan of Bruce Lee and Bruce would always say "no style is the best style" hence mma.

With boxing gloves ?

I'm not sure I can adequately express how deluded a person would have to be to give Conor ANY chance at all.

As if fighting a defensive boxer doesn't take away Conor's chances to begin with. His only weapon is completely muted by the gloves.

49 - 0 vs 0 - 0.

What are assholes even talking about here ?

My take on it is that a lot of KO's happen on the first punch of the fight. Tim's head was an easy, still, sitting duck for Ray. I saw some fight science or sports science show where they compared the force of a punch bare handed vs. with heavy gloves. Pretty close in force, with bare handed slightly higher.
All they measured was force though, a soft object at the same force as a hard object which one do you think would win? Obviously the soft.

All they measured was force though, a soft object at the same force as a hard object which one do you think would win? Obviously the soft.
Because of the duration of the force would be longer with the soft object, giving more energy transfer?

no your not the only one,you arent special,have NO friends,and should probably delete your account.

soft general tsos chicken is way better than the crispy crunchy kind imo tbh

Actually your not - his whole clueless fanbase feels the same as you do.

There is no evidence that Conor even has a punchers chance. We dont actually know how hard he hits in 8 ounce gloves. Boxer Ray Mercer hit men 300 times in one night in a Boxing ring, but it only took him 8 seconds and one punch to take out a recently dethroned UFC champion who had never been Koed. After the fight Mercer remarked that he felt like he could knockout a polar bear in those tiny gloves. People for some reason are ignoring this issue. I think there is no way that Conor hits as hard as Canelo or Mosley, and at the same time he doesn't have an eighth of their skill.

Essentially, Conor has close to zero percent chance of winning that fight.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^plus the fight is in a ring that your so-called master of movement has not mastered seeing as he's NOT a pro boxer, hell I'd say a amateur boxer at best!

No way, I repeat, no way Conor has any chance of winning this fight! I personally cannot stand Mayweathers mouth but his boxing skills(his defense & ability to not get hit is THE best that's EVER existed in the history of the sport, possibly the greatest of any striking combat sport, his hands are on own level too just doesn't have that devastating power) are truly remarkable & on a level that Conor will never reach!

385af42dbfda2bf82de943b9f9dbe7f7_you-can-do-it-meme-meme-you-can-do-it-meme_500-668.jpeg

Fighters at, or lower weight than Conor Mcgregor

Super middleweight (168 lbs)

James Degale - Runs through Mcgregor
Badou Jack - Runs through Mcgregor and ko's him
Gilberto Ramirez - Owns Mcgregor

Middleweight (160 lbs)

Gennady Golovkin - Rapes Conor's soul
Daniel Jacobs - Runs through Mcgregor
David Lemieux - Ko's Mcgregor with a left hook

Junior Middleweight (154 lbs)

Saul Alvarez - See "Gennady Golovkin" (beaten handily by Floyd)
Jermell or Jermall Charlo - Run right through him and ko him
Erislandy Lara - Makes Mcgregor look like shit, and ko's him with a superior left hand

Welterweight (147 lbs)

Manny Pacquiao - See "Erislandy Lara" (injured, but beaten handily by Floyd)
Keith Thurman - destroys Mcgregor with ease, koing him with a left hook
Kell Brook, Timothy Bradley, Danny Garcia, Errol Spence - all murk Conor

Junior Welterweight (140 lbs)

Terence Crawford - Ruins Mcgregor from southpaw or orthodox
Viktor Postol - Takes Mcgregor's punches for fun, and ko's Conor
Adrien Broner - Out-douches Mcgregor and embarasses him to a ko

Of course he does. Every fighter has a chance against their opponent. No matter it's a very small one, there's always still a chance because anything can happen.

That doesn't mean it'd be smart to pick Conor to win though. The odds of Conor winning or even landing much at all is extremely low and for good reason.

Conor is very accurate and has great timing, but Floyd's defense is insane. He's top 5 best defensive boxers ever. Conor isn't close to Floyd in boxing skill, it's basically not even fair.

This is going to be a very easy win for Floyd if it does happen.

I'm actually slightly interested if any sort of unorthodox stances and such could possibly work in boxing just because everyone does the same thing, but then I figure some one would be doing that by now if it was viable. Boxing is just too limited for me ot find interesting. I assume Conor will be swinging at air all night but it would be fun if anything else happens.

Back