Am I the only one that thinks Conor has a chance against Floyd?

Floyd is always prepared for his fights. He will not take Conor for granted. Experience or not. He will teach
Conor a very profitable lesson in Boxing 101..
oK...AND If you're that sure, Lets see the money you're placing on this fight. Make yourself rich.

Personally I think its rather moronic that people like you think 40 yr old Floyd is coming out of retirement to have a serious boxing match,.Conor has no boxing experience, We know, He knows Its quick money fight we all know that. I think Floyds ego believes its a quick "easy" money fight, and maybe that is the case...but WHO is to say that hes even gonna train for it or take it serious enough to not make a stupid mistake like Aldo did wanting to silence the critics. Mistakes happen to the best of them. I said he has a chance and depending on FLOYDS APPROACH, Conor does. Believe me I cant stand Conor. I cant stand Floyd more. I will watch the fight however. People said Tate had no chance against Holly. Or better example..''Amanda will be smoked by Ronda" I enjoy all the people who are so sure of themselves. Until I get to come back and tell the expert Sherdoggers their picks were garbage.
You seem to be hoping against hope Floyd does something totally out of character to justify Conor having
any chance at all in this fight.

oK...AND If you're that sure, Lets see the money you're placing on this fight. Make yourself rich.
Why do i have to be betting on this fight? Conor will get paid well for the ass beating he is gonna get
if he ever does fight Floyd., hence the word profitable.

You seem to be hoping against hope Floyd does something totally out of character to justify Conor having
any chance at all in this fight.
Well I called most upsets in the UFC since being on this new Trolldog forum quite proud of that... and Pac mans loss when everyone said HE WAS THE GUY. So Im happy about my past prediction accuracy keeping in mind I said Conor does have a bigger chance than most give him, didn't say he would win. Most people just dont read, or understand what is said, either or. Sure if Conor won Id love to laugh at the experts. As usually I do.

I think he has a chance ofcourse.
I hope he wins, can't stand Floyd.

Why do i have to be betting on this fight? Conor will get paid well for the ass beating he is gonna get
if he ever does fight Floyd., hence the word profitable.
ok. Just thought Id ask. You dont have to bet anything.

whats the odds at? i imagine it will be the widest gap in a mayweather fight in some time.
Floyd Mayweather -850
Conor McGregor +525

(That means better than expected, so you know....in case you dont)

This is the thing ever that Conor wouldnt beat, and even this would be a 5 round bloodbath.

upload_2017-3-22_9-59-51.jpeg

Floyd Mayweather -850
Conor McGregor +525

(That means better than expected, so you know....in case you dont)
They have to keep it somewhat close to get betting going both ways. If it gets too lopsided the betting will dry up.

Saying he doesn't have a chance is pretty ignorant. He has KO power, so he has a chance.

TS, Conor has a nasty left (imo thats it, but hes been so effective I better be quiet for now). This means he has a chance against everyone, anywhere. A bigger dude in the club, someone in the octagon or in a boxing bout. There will be no TDs, good for Conor. Gloves are bigger tho, bad for Conor, as Floyd is hard to hit. Floyd maybe simply circle Conor correctly and he will most like get tired of missing for as long as it takes, while being tagged constantly. Then we are back to Conor left. KO power, timing, precision. Can he land? Yes. Do I think he will? I dont think. IMO he will be embarassed by Floyd, boxing is something else and he aint ready for it. Never count Conor out tho.

I see arguments for both sides:
Floyd is 40 years old...look at Silva..the accuracy, speed etc. simply doesn't get better with age. That's a big factor.
But on the other hand...floyd is one of the greatest, maybe THE greatest boxer fo all time..his abbilities are far from normal.
Floyd has pretty damaged hands, that's why a KO is more unlikely for him to achieve. Not impossible, but i wouldn't count on that.
Yes a PRIME floyd has the footwork, movement, speed, accuracy (in a boxing ring) etc. over Conor. But is he still in his prime?
Can he adapt to Conor's style? Conor is the bigger man...and usually he fights very good being the bigger fighter. Using his reach very well.

I don't know. Put Silva against Roy Jones Jr in the ring. A "Prime Roy" will win in a boxing ring..but he ain't in his prime anymore. That's the big question for me going into this fight. The fight game is for young men...Is Floyd still capable of greatness...or is age THE big factor?

Another thing i don't understand is how Conor can get "humiliated"...how? By losing to one of the greatest boxers ever? Some guys put Conor on the same level as a street fighter with no boxing experience...so how can somebody like that get "exposed"...he wasn't good in the first place?!

Back