All Access Ep. 5 confirms Conor low blow

Having underrated power doesn't translate to having more power than Conor.

I don't see the argument for Conor getting knockouts just because he faces inferior strikers. You could say that about anyone who knocks people out lol. Why isn't other people in MMA/UFC knocking a shitload of people with ease like Conor is if that's the case? He obviously has great power in his fists on top of his timing and precision.

Exactly how Floyd got the ko, he was facing an inferior striker.

I think if u could hook them up to a machine to test power, Conor would have more power. But Floyd would be able to sustain his power over time. Conor's power would decrease quickly. Also Floyd knows how to punch since that is his profession. Floyd is basically a black belt in boxing and Conor just walked in off the street. I really wonder if he believed he was going to win or was it just show. Cuz he did not look like his usual calm and cocky self to start the fight.

The way Floyd took that low blow or body shot, whatever u want to call it. He'd be crying after a couple kicks to the legs in mma.

When I watched this ep, there was no carrying imo. He waited Conor out. He knew he would get him out sooner or later, becuz he knew he would gas out. I Still can't believe he went into this fight with mma trainers. He really should've had a boxing guy.

Also for the people claiming he wqs brain damaged, he seemee to immediately tell tye ref the stoppage was quick.

Dee is so sexy. Why is Conor putting her thru such stress?
Floyd wasn't even trying to box, wasn't even cutting the ring. He just wanted to make a statement by proving he's the REAL fighter. All throughout the build up Conor kept saying Floyd's a boxer not a fighter etc, and in the press conf 2 days before the fight, Floyd repeated "you should be able to give it and take it" 4 dozen times for a reason, he knows Conor folds, he knows he's a front runner yet Conor is the 1 calling him 'not a fighter'. So Floyd walked him down like a bulldog to show him what a fighter is, and made Conor admit he's a fighter on his Instagram post lol.

Nobody can take that left hand shot!

DisgustingPoisedEel-small.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

$

UepSTfZ.gif
Wow is Conor Neo from the matrix

Nah, I still think it's questionable. The angle from Floyd's right side makes it look worse. The closer shot shows it lands ON the belt.

Here's a gfy so you can pause it:

Well... but did you bother to pause it yourself? That's clearly below the belt. What in hell are you guys seeing, here?

It was quite obvious watching the fight who had more pop on his punches, you could clearly hear the difference

Difference between pop and kayo Power

Conor is a Platinum level fighter, Floyd is challenger level. The platinum can defend himself at times and create the illusion of competition, but the winner was never in doubt.
007b4f9a.png

Lol I'm plat nobody ever offered me a cent to 1v1 faker

Well... but did you bother to pause it yourself? That's clearly below the belt. What in hell are you guys seeing, here?
why you watching this?
North Korea said it had successfully tested a hydrogen bomb that could be loaded on to a long-range missile hitting American cities, maybe your city?

Having underrated power doesn't translate to having more power than Conor.

I don't see the argument for Conor getting knockouts just because he faces inferior strikers. You could say that about anyone who knocks people out lol. Why isn't other people in MMA/UFC knocking a shitload of people with ease like Conor is if that's the case? He obviously has great power in his fists on top of his timing and precision.

Conor doesn't really get KOs, though. He puts people on their ass, but he doesn't put their lights out. Even the Aldo KO is questionable (the hammer fist and the Big John's knee to the face probably had something to do with it). Guys with crazy power put people's light out.

Lands on the side just above his thigh

If your junk is located on your side you might wanna get that checked out.

Thats a body shot. It's not Conors fault that boxings pussy rules let you pull the belt practically to the nipples.

I watched this fight again and nobody will ever convince me Floyd wasn't trying to punish him in rnds 3-9. Yet it took him completely gassing to put him away. Floyd looked tired himself at times, but he's composed. Conor at the end of rnd 7 when he laid on the ropes to catch his breath LOL. It was definitely fatigue that made him wobbly.

I still believe at distance, McGregor is special and could beat the right fighter. I see why so many pro fighters were impressed.

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

Floyd wasn't even trying to box, wasn't even cutting the ring. He just wanted to make a statement by proving he's the REAL fighter. All throughout the build up Conor kept saying Floyd's a boxer not a fighter etc, and in the press conf 2 days before the fight, Floyd repeated "you should be able to give it and take it" 4 dozen times for a reason, he knows Conor folds, he knows he's a front runner yet Conor is the 1 calling him 'not a fighter'. So Floyd walked him down like a bulldog to show him what a fighter is, and made Conor admit he's a fighter on his Instagram post lol.
Oh wow, he beat an amateur boxer in 10rnds. Now lets fight ufc and see how long that goes. He wasn't cutting off the ring cuz there was no need to. After rnd 2, Conor was tired. He said it on access. He was trying to land big punches all night, but couldn't put him away till the 10. It was fatigue, not punishment that caused the tko.

Lol Mcgregor so salty. Keeps on making excuses and saying 'i got you good some times' and 'it was a lil early' while Floyd keeps classy.

See the difference between a loser and a winner.

Back