All Access Ep. 5 confirms Conor low blow

You have no idea what you're talking about do you? Even pro boxers have said they can gauge a guy's power even from blocked shots, and it's common for a guy to be put into a shell by a REAL punchers even without taking one flush. Guess why, fucktard, because they can feel the power even from blocked shots and realise there's no fucking way they want to take one of those flush.

Conor's shots "had no real pop behind them" because he HAS NO REAL POP and can't punch by boxing standards, when are you going to get that through your thick, nuthugging skull, you fucking retarded Conor groupie?

Conor's sweaty Irish balls are too closely glues to your eyes to see he simply has no power compared to boxers.

You mad, bruh? There is no need to get so pissed just because I'm right. Just accept that you're being too much of a blind hater.

You can sometimes tell a boxer has some power through those little shots, but there is no way to know the full extent of their power unless you take one of their flush shots. Believing otherwise is what is naive and short-sighted.

Did Conor smashed your girlfriend?

Why you so angry at him you paki man? ;=)

Buy another plat acc
Phunky trying to troll but already apologised in advanced to the mods

{<jordan}

Phunky trying to troll but already apologised in advanced to the mods

{<jordan}
well you are mad that's for sure

my work is very easy here ;=)

I'm definitely off the hook. I've lowered myself to your level for long enough.
I knew you'd be stuck when confronted with the fact that the two angles establish both the location and the result of Conor's nutstrike. You failed to defend your mancrush. Now get lost.

I knew you'd be stuck when confronted with the fact that the two angles establish both the location and the result of Conor's nutstrike. You failed to defend your mancrush. Now get lost.
I'm glad I helped you feel better about your loser life.

I'm glad I helped you feel better about your loser life.
Which means you couldn't make any more arguments, but are still frustratedly trying to lash out. I love to leave'em like that.

Welcome to ignore. :)

Which means you couldn't make any more arguments, but are still frustratedly trying to lash out. I love to leave'em like that.

Welcome to ignore. :)
Sorry buddy. I can't help you anymore.

Nobody can take that left hand shot!

DisgustingPoisedEel-small.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

$

UepSTfZ.gif
Matrixed Conor. Dude is on another level, even at 40.

Looks more like it's on navel height to me and below the belt is defined as under the navel. Floyd's shorts are just ridiculously high. The band of his shorts must be reaching his chest here.

$
Lol.Is this the first boxing match you have ever seen?

Back