All Access Ep. 5 confirms Conor low blow

troublesome96

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
fVKneWx.gif

UbRM3us.jpg

Last edited:
look at that size difference and to think that the smaller one hits a lot harder

Oh ok thank god because I haven't slept since the fight.

is that one of the 11112 clean punches he landed?

On the belt

Can we get the vid? I want to pause it on the moment of impact.

Edit: nvm, found it.

And mchuggers still wont admit it was a low blow. Floyd was finished there but the corrupt judge saved him.....

It was quite obvious watching the fight who had more pop on his punches, you could clearly hear the difference

Well, yeah, Floyd is the "better" boxer and thus landed more crisp and clean. I'm saying Conor has more natural power and Floyd didn't feel the full extent of his power, since he never got hit with anything hard.

Look at the upper bowl. Empty ass crowd.

Nah, I still think it's questionable. The angle from Floyd's right side makes it look worse. The closer shot shows it lands ON the belt.

Here's a gfy so you can pause it:

Well, yeah, Floyd is the "better" boxer and thus landed more crisp and clean. I'm saying Conor has more natural power and Floyd didn't feel the full extent of his power, since he never got hit with anything hard.

I believe if you had them both hit a heavy bag and measure the force generated Floyd would score higher.

People who've fought Floyd constantly say he has very underrated power. Gatti went to war with Ward. But he was in all types of trouble when Floyd starting hitting him. Floyd even said he hadn't sparred for a month to preserve his hands, so he could throw the power shots he used before the hand breaks.

On the flip side Conor has ridiculously overrated power. He has great timing against generally inferior strikers, that's how he gets his knockouts. But people act like he has the touch of death.

Floyd throwing with bad intentions has more power than Conor.

<DirkMavs>
That's totally legal under boxing rule.

Don't believe me ?? Ask Ward.

697124236.0.jpg

Looks more like it's on navel height to me and below the belt is defined as under the navel. Floyd's shorts are just ridiculously high. The band of his shorts must be reaching his chest here.

$

Last edited:
Back