All Access Ep. 5 confirms Conor low blow

Only dumbshit conor ballsniffers believe its still a legal blow, despite clear evidence to the contrary.

People who've fought Floyd constantly say he has very underrated power. Gatti went to war with Ward. But he was in all types of trouble when Floyd starting hitting him. Floyd even said he hadn't sparred for a month to preserve his hands, so he could throw the power shots he used before the hand breaks.

On the flip side Conor has ridiculously overrated power. He has great timing against generally inferior strikers, that's how he gets his knockouts. But people act like he has the touch of death.

Floyd throwing with bad intentions has more power than Conor.
How did he spar that wk then
People who've fought Floyd constantly say he has very underrated power. Gatti went to war with Ward. But he was in all types of trouble when Floyd starting hitting him. Floyd even said he hadn't sparred for a month to preserve his hands, so he could throw the power shots he used before the hand breaks.

On the flip side Conor has ridiculously overrated power. He has great timing against generally inferior strikers, that's how he gets his knockouts. But people act like he has the touch of death.

Floyd throwing with bad intentions has more power than Conor.

? Floyd has been lowkey making excuses too. I haven't even trained. It probably wasn't as intense, but this guy never stops training. He's trying to make it seem like he just walked in from the strip club.

Also, he had good timing vs Floyd too. Just no energy.

This is nothing new to me. I have already provided proof that it was a low blow. This only proves it even further. But watch certain people still trying to claim it was on the belt, when obviously it wasn't

look at that size difference and to think that the smaller one hits a lot harder

I don't think floyd hits harder at all...the % of ko's in their records says it all...floyd, before conor, hasn't stopped anyone in a decade...not counting the sucker punch against ortiz....I think in boxing, it's different...and floyd wasnt giving conor the room to throw, like he normally gets in mma...floyd would smother and crowd conor's punches, forcing them to be almost pitter patter punches...with no power....but to say that conor has no power, is like trying to erase all history of conor stopping guys in the 1st round...timing, and everything else is different in boxing..

I don't think floyd hits harder at all...the % of ko's in their records says it all...floyd, before conor, hasn't stopped anyone in a decade...not counting the sucker punch against ortiz....I think in boxing, it's different...and floyd wasnt giving conor the room to throw, like he normally gets in mma...floyd would smother and crown conor's punches, forcing them to be almost pitter patter punches...with no power....but to say that conor has no power, is like trying to erase all history of conor stopping guys in the 1st round...timing, and everything else is different in boxing..

"pretty boy" floyd (20s) had some good hands, but most fighters dont carry power up to 5 weight classes

fVKneWx.gif

UbRM3us.jpg
The gif shows the glove touching the belt line. No different than the 4-5 "low blows" Ward finished Kov with

Well, yeah, Floyd is the "better" boxer and thus landed more crisp and clean. I'm saying Conor has more natural power and Floyd didn't feel the full extent of his power, since he never got hit with anything hard.

Power as in lifting more weight because it's pretty clear who is the harder puncher. Conor landed a counter left uppercut in round 1 that decapitated Paulie in a photo

Why do you haters keep trying to act like Conor was't exgtremely impressive? I've never been a Conor-fan (mostly due to his obnoxious fans), but the guy showed the courage a true Champion. Get over it....he did what most of us thought was impossible. He may have been hyped in the past, but he has lived up to most of it. The more you try to nit-pick his faults, the more you come off as insecure. It was what is was....ENTERTAINING!

I don't think floyd hits harder at all...the % of ko's in their records says it all...floyd, before conor, hasn't stopped anyone in a decade...not counting the sucker punch against ortiz....I think in boxing, it's different...and floyd wasnt giving conor the room to throw, like he normally gets in mma...floyd would smother and crowd conor's punches, forcing them to be almost pitter patter punches...with no power....but to say that conor has no power, is like trying to erase all history of conor stopping guys in the 1st round...timing, and everything else is different in boxing..

Paulie said it best, Conor doesn't know how to fight on the inside, and he doesn't.

If Conor had more experience and skills in boxing, he'd have more power than Floyd. Naturally, he has more power than Floyd.

It's hard to stop elite boxers which Floyd has been facing for the better part of the last 10 years, especially after moving up 4 or 5 weight classes.

Floyd wasn't even trying to box, wasn't even cutting the ring. He just wanted to make a statement by proving he's the REAL fighter. All throughout the build up Conor kept saying Floyd's a boxer not a fighter etc, and in the press conf 2 days before the fight, Floyd repeated "you should be able to give it and take it" 4 dozen times for a reason, he knows Conor folds, he knows he's a front runner yet Conor is the 1 calling him 'not a fighter'. So Floyd walked him down like a bulldog to show him what a fighter is, and made Conor admit he's a fighter on his Instagram post lol.
"Walked him down"....., that's exactly what the fuck happened and that's exactly what these delusional ignorant fanboys do not understand.

Become a fan of the sport before you become a fan of a fighter maybe perhaps that may help some people understand boxing/MMA/sports

I watched this fight again and nobody will ever convince me Floyd wasn't trying to punish him in rnds 3-9. Yet it took him completely gassing to put him away. Floyd looked tired himself at times, but he's composed. Conor at the end of rnd 7 when he laid on the ropes to catch his breath LOL. It was definitely fatigue that made him wobbly.

I still believe at distance, McGregor is special and could beat the right fighter. I see why so many pro fighters were impressed.

Bet your toes curled while typing that.

How did he spar that wk then

? Floyd has been lowkey making excuses too. I haven't even trained. It probably wasn't as intense, but this guy never stops training. He's trying to make it seem like he just walked in from the strip club.

Also, he had good timing vs Floyd too. Just no energy.
Who had good timing

Having underrated power doesn't translate to having more power than Conor.

I don't see the argument for Conor getting knockouts just because he faces inferior strikers. You could say that about anyone who knocks people out lol. Why isn't other people in MMA/UFC knocking a shitload of people with ease like Conor is if that's the case? He obviously has great power in his fists on top of his timing and precision.

Conor doesn't sleep his opponents, whine he generally has a significant size advantage over. His power is vastly overrated.

Back