Alex Jones officially parts ways with Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<{cruzshake}>

12105256_209880179343287_671944291_n.jpg
Band that played during the Paris massacre.
Pope-Francis-Illuminati.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Pope Paul VI

"It is as if from some mysterious crack, no, it is not mysterious, from some crack the smoke of Satan has entered the temple of God."

R-9477657-1481276834-4184.jpeg.jpg

gene-simmons-kiss.jpg

0454555a50779f149162d20dffc4f48c.jpg

Helen Keller is apparently the one who invented the hand sign. She was a theosophist. Helena Blavatsky created the theosophical society.
quote-and-now-it-stands-proven-that-satan-or-the-red-fiery-dragon-the-lord-of-phosphorus-and-h-p-blavatsky-70-53-54.jpg

"Lucifer is divine and terrestrial light, the "Holy Ghost" and "Satan," at one and the same time"

Maybe Hillary would’ve done 180 as well since she likes to flip flop
Trump is king of the flip flop. There is literally always a tweet that shows he opposed his current position.

But you ignored that the literal only option right wing voters had was to vote for Hilary, who also did not represent much of their values either. It makes no sense to vote for a party and a candidate that does not represent most of your values.. Sadly, many Trump voters only heard the #MAGA slogans, and quietly ignored his flipfloping. For many others, it came down to not voting for a candidate with a D next to their name.

Also FUCK the RNC for having 20 candidates.
Their worst fear was Trump and he's exactly the disaster they hoped to avoid

It's tottaly believable, Trump was saying whatever he thought people wanted to hear and he contradicted himself almost daily because of this and you are it up while ignoring the things that he was saying that you didn't like.

If you aren't happy with what he's doing and voted for him you have no one to blame but yourself.
Once again to this VERY STUPID PRESIDENT, you lie every fucking day.
CRIMINAL?
SAD!

So they should have voted for the person who was for all the things they were against? Come on now.

The one thing Trump had going for him was a history of not wanting to get involved in sandy shit shows, but it was obvious he was going to a 180 on that stance? No. Just no, and your dislike of the guy is making you talk out your ass.

It’s was plainly obvious that it was a giant roll of the dice as to what we were going to get, given his caimpaign discombobulation and inconsisty on things like Iraq previously.

Sure the was a real Pat Buchanan view to his overal policy aims in economics and FP but it swam around in a torrent of inconsistency. He could barely finish a sentance without contradicting himself.

<{cruzshake}>

maxresdefault.jpg

Pope Paul VI

"It is as if from some mysterious crack, no, it is not mysterious, from some crack the smoke of Satan has entered the temple of God."

gene-simmons-kiss.jpg

Helen Keller is apparently the one who invented the hand sign. She was a theosophist. Helena Blavatsky created the theosophical society.
quote-and-now-it-stands-proven-that-satan-or-the-red-fiery-dragon-the-lord-of-phosphorus-and-h-p-blavatsky-70-53-54.jpg

"Lucifer is divine and terrestrial light, the "Holy Ghost" and "Satan," at one and the same time"

th
th

I like Alex Jones threads because they give me an excuse to post this...

giphy.gif

It’s was plainly obvious that it was a giant roll of the dice as to what we were going to get, given his caimpaign discombobulation and inconsisty on things like Iraq previously.

Sure the was a real Pat Buchanan view to his overal policy aims in economics and FP but it swam around in a torrent of inconsistency. He could barely finish a sentance without contradicting himself.
Sure, I get that.

Now, if your two primary concerns were illigal immigration and a wish for a hands off approach to the middle east, who would you vote for?

1) Illegal immigration is not a big concern, and I believe we should play an active role in the middle east.

2) Let's build a wall and stay out of the middle east.

While option 2 might not guarantee your desired outcome, you know exactly what voting for option 1 will get you. So do you vote for the opposite of your desired outcome because voting for what you want might not turn out as intended? Once again, no, just no.

<{cruzshake}>

maxresdefault.jpg

Pope Paul VI

gene-simmons-kiss.jpg

Lol, gold

Sure, I get that.

Now, if your two primary concerns were illigal immigration and a wish for a hands off approach to the middle east, who would you vote for?

1) Illegal immigration is not a big concern, and I believe we should play an active role in the middle east.

2) Let's build a wall and stay out of the middle east.

While option 2 might not guarantee your desired outcome, you know exactly what voting for option 1 will get you. So do you vote for the opposite of your desired outcome because voting for what you want might not turn out as intended? Once again, no, just no.

In broad strokes yes except when you got into any detail on FP and economic policy, it was a discombobulated mess and littered with pro militarist, Roman tributist contradictions. Soimnotsurpisedmfer.gif.

I’ll grant you the wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for was more straight forward.

In broad strokes yes except when you got into any detail on FP and economic policy, it was a discombobulated mess and littered with pro militarist, Roman tributist contradictions. Soimnotsurpisedmfer.gif.

I’ll grant you the wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for was more straight forward.
Lol. Nothing is straight forward with Trumpelstiltskin.

Say I want X. Do I vote for the person saying I won't give you X, or the one who promises you X? It's as simple as that.

The rest of your guys protestations is just patting yourselves on the back saying I told you so. Same bs schattenfreude as when Trump won and Reps were loving the unhappiness on the left.

Yeah, John Birch Society types aren't exactly a new feature of American politics.

So I just discovered John Birch Society is headquartered out of a strip mall sized place in my current town of Appleton, WI

I'd heard the name so many times, I had thought it would be bigger

So I just discovered John Birch Society is headquartered out of a strip mall sized place in my current town of Appleton, WI

I'd heard the name so many times, I had thought it would be bigger

Hasn't been relevant since the 80's. When Welch and Larry McDonald died, there was nobody to carry it. Quite fitting I suppose, that a staunch, life-long anti-communist got himself blown to bits by the Soviets.

Reagan's politics were accepted as the new direction for the American Right, and the JBS types got buried in history. Until now, I guess. They'd be internet heroes if they showed up today.

Lol. Nothing is straight forward with Trumpelstiltskin.

Say I want X. Do I vote for the person saying I won't give you X, or the one who promises you X? It's as simple as that.

The rest of your guys protestations is just patting yourselves on the back saying I told you so. Same bs schattenfreude as when Trump won and Reps were loving the unhappiness on the left.

Yea lol there is definitely some of that, although it's probably a little tastier given that it was so obvious it would turn out this way. I mean not even Trump thought he was gonna win but it was a pretty safe bet that if anyone held Trump to the most simplistic rendition of his often convoluted policy formulations, disappointment would ensue.

And again this FP idea that he was the "non war" president that was going to disentangle America from the world, is what I'm taking the specific shot at. Posturing populism, thin skinned arrogance, and policy incoherence (we will destroy ISIS) does not make for that kind of president. I'm not even arguing the illegal immigration thing.

Hasn't been relevant since the 80's. When Welch and Larry McDonald died, there was nobody to carry it. Quite fitting I suppose, that a staunch, life-long anti-communist got himself blown to bits by the Soviets.

Reagan's politics were accepted as the new direction for the American Right, and the JBS types got buried in history. Until now, I guess. They'd be internet heroes if they showed up today.
I think the JBS gimmick is represented by the Koch Bros now.

Back