Alex Jones officially parts ways with Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously this is it.

If the most radical/delusional of his base, decided that enough is enough.........then enough is enough.

Not even his base wants him any more....Trump really dun goof with syria.

Alex Jones, knew that he would have to standup to his ideals/script instead of supporting trump.

Critical moment in history IMO.

This marks the fall of TRUMP.

Respect to Alex Jones.....He might be a conman, but atleast in some weird way, he preaches military peace, which save lives.

Actual quote:

"Is there nobody pure in this world?!"

I don't think Alex is even aware of how funny that was.

Actual quote:

"Is there nobody pure in this world?!"

I don't think Alex is even aware of how funny that was.

The line about how it feels like breaking up with a girlfriend... amazing.

I'm starting to think that Alex Jones may not be on the up and up.

Respect to Alex Jones.....He might be a conman, but atleast in some weird way, he preaches military peace, which save lives.
He pimps war for every dollar it's worth though.

17 exclamation marks then 29 exclamation marks. OP is excited.

Alex Jones is a nutjob.. Anyone who support Trump as president has no credibility to start with.

5WoqCKh.gif

17 exclamation marks then 29 exclamation marks. OP is excited.
It makes me angry that you counted all of those because then I had to count them too for OCD reasons.

It makes me angry that you counted all of those because then I had to count them too for OCD reasons.
Well you might want to count them again because those numbers may not still be correct

Deep state has gotten to Alex!

<Ellaria01>

Well you might want to count them again because those numbers may not still be correct
I will copy paste them into Word and insert page breaks between each '!' and then count the pages and then look at each page individually to make sure there is still exactly one '!' on it.

And then word count to be sure.

I'll email it to you so you can confirm.

I will copy paste them into Word and insert page breaks between each '!' and then count the pages and then look at each page individually to make sure there is still a '!' on it.

And then word count to be sure.

I'll email it to you so you can confirm.

I used excel to count the exclamation marks after copy/pasting

=LEN(Cell #)

/nerd

I'm confused. Is Alex or Donald a Russian puppet now?

I used excel to count the exclamation marks after copy/pasting

=LEN(Cell #)

/nerd
That was a solid strategy. I'm going to boot up python on my end and we'll get this thing on lock. Let's see..

from collections import defaultdict

string ='!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
chars = defaultdict(int)

for char in string:
chars[char]+=1

Back