Alex Jones officially parts ways with Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People didn't vote for Trump, per se. They voted for the platform that he ran on.

If a candidate runs on the platform of no war, no immigration ... and then does a 180 and supports DACA, supports TPP and bombs Syria ... then how is that the voters fault??

Trump has betrayed all the people that voted for him. I agree with Alex Jones, I hope Trump gets impeached.

Because the platform was being held up and dangled by a career conman.

<1>

Why is he blaming liberals? Seems it more those on the right that look for ways to start (or get involved in) wars.

Nope, historically democrats got us in wars.

Polk, Buchanon, Wilson, FDR, LBJ, Truman.

ea8ef14a77255187422320a31f636108--illuminati-conspiracy-the-illuminati.jpg

alexjones666.png

One does not simply walk into the bohemian grove.
a01be9f8ca81af0b8669390fa61dd0e7.jpg

Nope, historically democrats got us in wars.

Polk, Buchanon, Wilson, FDR, LBJ, Truman.
More or less than the wars and coups carried out under right wing governments?

And I wouldn't call the foreign policy of LBJ liberal. Obama was a democrat and I wouldn't call the foreign policy under his Presidency liberal either (he was just following on the same policies as GWB, same as Trump is doing now and same as what Clinton would have done).

Point being, Alex Jones blaming liberals is stupid, but it's what his audience wants to hear.

I'm confused. Is Alex or Donald a Russian puppet now?

Alex Jones is now a Soros man, since he opposes Trump. Soros is head of the Derp state and Sith Lord. In keeping with the Rule of Two tradition, Hillary was his second. One day she will rise up to challenge her master.

My comment was in response to your question where you expressed amazement at the turn of events, where Trump didn't do what you thought he would. I think @Ruprecht summarised it best:

I'm sorry you had one candidate you really hated but everyone should have known that Trump was going to bring just about anything to the table with no coherent strategy. That is exactly what is happening and will continue to happen.
But you ignored that the literal only option right wing voters had was to vote for Hilary, who also did not represent much of their values either. It makes no sense to vote for a party and a candidate that does not represent most of your values.. Sadly, many Trump voters only heard the #MAGA slogans, and quietly ignored his flipfloping. For many others, it came down to not voting for a candidate with a D next to their name.

Also FUCK the RNC for having 20 candidates.

That wasn't clear for a lot of Trump fans. Still isn't. Still waiting on a physical wall.
He didn't make it clear either. Many didn't think esoterically with regards to the wall being a metaphore. They just took it at face value. Americans are not taught or encouraged to put much thought into things.

Though I always thought that while imperfect, a wall would atleast slow them down. j

So half the us population?

Yup. Most people who voted for Trump did so because Hillary was worst then him. He didn't win because he was qualified to be president lol.

Alex Jones is now a Soros man, since he opposes Trump. Soros is head of the Derp state and Sith Lord. In keeping with the Rule of Two tradition, Hillary was his second. One day she will rise up to challenge her master.
U.S. politics has become too confusing. Everyone is an interdimentional shape shifting pedophile now.

I'm out.

Last edited:
Yup. Most people who voted for Trump did so because Hillary was worst then him. He didn't win because he was qualified to be president lol.

Even at election time it was delusional to come to that viewpoint. And that has been borne out as his presidency has unfolded.

He'll be back on the bandwagon in about a week or so.

The only reason I supported Trump was that he had an anti-war and anti-interventionist message that both the establishment right and the establishment left systematically suppressed for decades.

This is so fucking lame that it's unbelievable.

The only reason I supported Trump was that he had an anti-war and anti-interventionist message that both the establishment right and the establishment left systematically suppressed for decades.

It was painfully obvious the noninterventionist stuff was pure bullshit, Trump also glorified the Military endlessly during the campaign and loaded his administration with Generals, not to mention huge increase in Military spending. You only heard what you wanted to hear from Trump

It's tottaly believable, Trump was saying whatever he thought people wanted to hear and he contradicted himself almost daily because of this and you are it up while ignoring the things that he was saying that you didn't like.

If you aren't happy with what he's doing and voted for him you have no one to blame but yourself.

It was painfully obvious the noninterventionist stuff was pure bullshit, Trump also glorified the Military endlessly during the campaign and loaded his administration with Generals, not to mention huge increase in Military spending. You only heard what you wanted to hear from Trump

The idea that he communicated was that he wanted to spend more on the military in accordance with the "speak softly but carry a big stick" philosophy (as well as the implied economic benefits for the working class).

I will copy paste them into Word and insert page breaks between each '!' and then count the pages and then look at each page individually to make sure there is still exactly one '!' on it.

And then word count to be sure.

I'll email it to you so you can confirm.

Its far easier to simply copy paste into the browser address and simply use the backspace as a hand counter.

Back