Eddie Hall breaks the UFC punching machine record

He’d be sucking in so much air after thirty seconds. Blades or any other HW wrestling would take him down with ease, and any HW striker would finish him inside two minutes.

He makes some good content, and is ridiculously strong, but let’s not get carried away. We all saw Pudz fight.

Scaary! This guy could do damage in the HW division for sure. Nobody is taking a guy that can deadlift 500kg down with wrestling and if that punch lands it'll put anyone to sleep.

That machine is just a UFC propaganda machine. No way Eddie Hall punches almost twice as hard as Ngannou.

I would definitely take getting punched once by Eddie Hall than twice by Ngannou. That would be living death territory

Also this Soviet science experiment only managed 1850.

56106291-8181-46af-969e-989d9503b2e2_text.gif

Last edited:
No way Eddie Hall punches almost twice as hard as Ngannou
It makes sense he hits harder though Idk if twice as hard would be accurate.

Punching power mostly stems from your ability to transfer your weight to your punches, and Eddie Hall weighs over 300 pounds, with correct technique it's not impossible for him to hit harder than Francis.

He may be hard to take down, but if someone grabs a leg and he pancakes the guy, he'd probably get swept and subbed, a la Minowa vs Sapp.

Hard to take down? Yoel Romero would fucking take him down at will. I'd bet Islam would too, there's a collegiate wrestler who looks LW/WW size who runs this challenge, dude was taking down a 7ft 320lb African dude easy and that guy couldn't take him down once. OP is trolling, Gordon Ryan took down Hafthor...lol, Bo Nickal suplexed Gordon.

There is recent footage of Eddie doing some MMA training with Aspinall and Tom just toys with him. It's was all in good fun but Eddie himself said his size and strength advantage meant absolutely nothing, that it is a non factor when the technique and positioning gap is so large.

Hard to take down? Yoel Romero would fucking take him down at will. I'd bet Islam would too, there's a collegiate wrestler who looks LW/WW size who runs this challenge, dude was taking down a 7ft 320lb African dude easy and that guy couldn't take him down once. OP is trolling, Gordon Ryan took down Hafthor...lol, Bo Nickal suplexed Gordon.
Bud, I was playing off of what he said in the OP. Simmer the fuck down.

MMA fans getting so insecure and upset over this trying to defend fighters against him. He hit a machine and got a high score so what? The guys entire sport is generating force and fighting gravity. He’s a gigantic dude. It’s like you’re getting mad over a NFL linebacker punching a machine harder than a well trained teenager “but but but the trainer guy this and that” settle down. Quit making leaps, he’s not saying he can beat fighters or anything.

Back