Alex Jones officially parts ways with Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used excel to count the exclamation marks after copy/pasting

=LEN(Cell #)

/nerd

That was a solid strategy. I'm going to boot up python on my end and we'll get this thing on lock. Let's see..

from collections import defaultdict

string ='!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
chars = defaultdict(int)

for char in string:
chars[char]+=1

counter = 0;
for ind = 1:length(title)
if title(ind) == '!'
counter = counter + 1;
end
end

title =

'Alex Jones officially parts ways with Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

>> counter

counter =

Its far easier to simply copy paste into the browser address and simply use the backspace as a hand counter.
Human hands are fallible! We have to know for sure, and then double or triple check.

They have to bear some of the responsibility. If voters couldn't see the insanity that Trump brought throughout the election cycle and expected anything more than this shambolic mess then they need to have a long hard look at themselves. They are very poor judges of character or have allowed something to blind them to these flaws.

It was always obvious.
So they should have voted for the person who was for all the things they were against? Come on now.

The one thing Trump had going for him was a history of not wanting to get involved in sandy shit shows, but it was obvious he was going to a 180 on that stance? No. Just no, and your dislike of the guy is making you talk out your ass.

ea8ef14a77255187422320a31f636108--illuminati-conspiracy-the-illuminati.jpg

alexjones666.png

One does not simply walk into the bohemian grove.
a01be9f8ca81af0b8669390fa61dd0e7.jpg

Bz up

I knew Alex was a blood

They have to bear some of the responsibility. If voters couldn't see the insanity that Trump brought throughout the election cycle and expected anything more than this shambolic mess then they need to have a long hard look at themselves. They are very poor judges of character or have allowed something to blind them to these flaws.

It was always obvious.

How can you expect others to see it when you can't?

So they should have voted for the person who was for all the things they were against? Come on now.

The one thing Trump had going for him was a history of not wanting to get involved in sandy shit shows, but it was obvious he was going to a 180 on that stance? No. Just no, and your dislike of the guy is making you talk out your ass.

Maybe Hillary would’ve done 180 as well since she likes to flip flop

I will copy paste them into Word and insert page breaks between each '!' and then count the pages and then look at each page individually to make sure there is still exactly one '!' on it.

And then word count to be sure.

I'll email it to you so you can confirm.

Or use the countif function in excel or similar in sql :)

Edit Never mind the nerdathon has already hit Python lols

His numbers are at an all time low.

Criticizing Trump will gain him a new fresh audience who will now view him as "woke"

Or use the countif function in excel or similar in sql :)
Technology is helpful here, but I also think we might want to get somebody with an accurate ruler to physically measure the exclamation points and the space between them, right on their monitor (we should have somebody use mobile also to confirm), and then do the division with pencil (NOT INK) and paper. The more ways we have to confirm this, the easier it will be to sleep at night.

Alex Jones and Stevante Clark should be paired together for a reality show.

I always thought it was weird Alex kept sucking Trumps balls as he filled his cabinet with Goldman Sachs execs and establishment politicians, people he would declare 'globalists'.

But i guess he was too far gone to turn back and his numbers were going up from Trump supporters.

I'm still not convinced he won't jump back on the Trump train.
In that clip he's still blaming "liberals".

Similar to how most psycho Republicans label anyone who's centre or left of far right policies as "liberals" today.

Blaming the Gay Frogs would have made more sense.

You think he will just kind of let it go, or invent some ridiculous justification?

He'll say that Trump is still the best option because of killing TPP, tax cuts, etc.; and all that he's now doing in Syria and worse would be happening sooner if it were someone else in there.

Back