Alex Jones officially parts ways with Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao! was he legit crying or it was acting

Last edited:
That was a solid strategy. I'm going to boot up python on my end and we'll get this thing on lock. Let's see..

from collections import defaultdict

string ='!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
chars = defaultdict(int)

for char in string:
chars[char]+=1

By “python” you mean you’re dick right??? And by “on lock” you’re talking about shooting loads right???

If so, I’m with you and I agree.

By “python” you mean you’re dick right??? And by “on lock” you’re talking about shooting loads right???

I guess it could be kinda sexy? I uh, well, k.

The chair spinning around while he was yelling cracked me up.

"I've never sucked a ding dong but let me tell you"

200w.webp

is this the alt right imploding

or has Alex Jones simply OD'd on red pills

He pimps war for every dollar it's worth though.

I think it's hilarious how anti-war/isolationist sentiment is now becoming a commodity on the right for people (and posters on this forum) who don't have any actual principles on the matter and gladly supported war mongering before.

For someone unfamiliar with Alex Jones is his rage a normal thing, is it for comedic purposes or is he generally just carrying on a whole lot?

I think it's hilarious how anti-war/isolationist sentiment is now becoming a commodity on the right for people (and posters on this forum) who don't have any actual principles on the matter and gladly supported war mongering before.
So much this

For someone unfamiliar with Alex Jones is his rage a normal thing, is it for comedic purposes or is he generally just carrying on a whole lot?
My ex wife used to work with homeless people, one of whom used to shit his pants to get attention. That pretty much describes Jones.

Has Alex Jones ever supported war-mongering? Regardless of whether he's a nutjob or not, or a con-man or not, he has atleast always stayed true to criticizing America's foreign policy, from the days of the Iraq War, and even beyond that. He did nail the fact that America was going to use a guy like Bin Laden as a proxy to start a long-term campaign in the Middle East (although he borrowed that theory from other prominent "conspiracy" radio hosts).

The conspiracist/constitutionalist/anti-authoritarian elements, marked by a distrust for "big government", have long been a feature on the "American right". They just haven't ever been as relevant as today.

You've all been fooled into thinking that neo-cons actually represent true American "conservative" interests. They don't. They were liberals who broke off from other liberals because they believed in military adventurism. Neo-cons are not constitutionalist, they're big government, and they don't legitimately believe in any conservative principles outside of pandering to them when necessary, so that they can seize the votes of "conservative-minded" people in lack of any alternatives, and continue playing their little game between neo-liberals and "neo-conservatives", shutting out any other ideological competition, to protect the "free market" interests of their corporate masters.

The only thing that neo-liberals and neo-conservatives believe in, is the dollar, and its continued, uninterrupted flow into the hands of the 1%, or soon to be 0,1%.

Last edited:
Yeah, John Birch Society types aren't exactly a new feature of American politics.

Why is he blaming liberals? Seems it more those on the right that look for ways to start (or get involved in) wars.

Seriously this is it.

If the most radical/delusional of his base, decided that enough is enough.........then enough is enough.

Not even his base wants him any more....Trump really dun goof with syria.

Alex Jones, knew that he would have to standup to his ideals/script instead of supporting trump.

Critical moment in history IMO.

This marks the fall of TRUMP.

Respect to Alex Jones.....He might be a conman, but atleast in some weird way, he preaches military peace, which save lives.

People didn't vote for Trump, per se. They voted for the platform that he ran on.

If a candidate runs on the platform of no war, no immigration ... and then does a 180 and supports DACA, supports TPP and bombs Syria ... then how is that the voters fault??

Trump has betrayed all the people that voted for him. I agree with Alex Jones, I hope Trump gets impeached.

Back