Aldo: ''In my head, I never lost the title'' | 9:33

So, everybody knows portuguese now? He clearly said
Fuckin idiot. This Brazilian machismo bullshit is so corny and old. Yeah, we know, you all 'never lose, never give up, always da bessss.'

There's nothing about "machismo" in that interview, just bad translating.

Loat in translation but he's basically just saying he still has a champions mentality. Which he should, or he shouldn' be still fighting anyway. Tis normal

Nonsense... everybody here is fluent in portuguese ;)

He lost a lot of brain cells in that head from Conor

giphy.webp

He a fucken idiot.

He lost the title in the Octagon but not in his mind. Ok, I follow his logic: if your brain doesn't accept it, then it never happened.

I used to like Aldo, and considered his loss to Conor a fluke. Now he sounds like a dumbass.

Nothing wrong with being confident :)

I'd rather he believe in himself then watch a broken man lose before he enters the cage.

WAR ALDO !

This!

Aldo seems like he is in a good mindset, and it has been a long time since he looked so confident and calm.

I think he should picked a easier fight for build some confidence before try a rematch, but Aldo is a better fighter than Holloway, with the right mindset and preparation he can take his belt again.

Most disgraceful belt holder with the exception of Bisping.

He ducked half the guys he was forced to fight.

This is a stupid rematch and unfair to the rest of their division.

Aldo's been a selfish prick for years.

Who has he ducked?

He's literally fought everybody there is to fight at 145. The UFC can't "force" him to fight anybody.

You sound retarded.

Also the most disgraceful belt holder is Conor McGregor. PERIOD. 0 title defenses, champ for what, 2 years now?

Last edited:

How can you duck someone while being forced to fight them?

a bunch of disrespected retarded haters in this thread lol
it s a state of mind not a factual thing
aldo is an everyday champion in my eyes
everybody should educate themself about aldo's life,it s easy to learn about him and i think alot of his haters (conor's fangrils mainly) would change their opinion

But he is. Another KO won´t change his past or everything he´s done. 9 consecutive title defenses and a decade undefeated, and you think a loss erases all that? Look, Cruz lost, got embarrassed. Is he not the goat anymore, or just Aldo?
<{cruzshake}>

A decade of snoozers. A decade of playing it safe. A decade of pulling out and fucking up cards. Maybe to you he's the goat which is fine. To me though he's one of the worst champs I've ever had to endure. Not a fan. Only reason I actually enjoy Aldo fights now is because he's been solved and there are actually finishes in his fights now.

It's too bad he didn't say that 13 seconds into the Youtube video.

I was referring to the UFC Featherweight title, which is also what the thread is about.

He had the WEC title and the division got merged into the UFC. Nothing got given to him. Your statements are categorically false.

A decade of snoozers. A decade of playing it safe. A decade of pulling out and fucking up cards. Maybe to you he's the goat which is fine. To me though he's one of the worst champs I've ever had to endure. Not a fan. Only reason I actually enjoy Aldo fights now is because he's been solved and there are actually finishes in his fights now.
Here´s your snoozer. Enjoy the GOAT's work of art. It´s alright to admit you´re wrong, buddy. Cheers.

"but... but... but... it´s my opinion I still hate Aldo and you won´t change it just by showing some of the most spectacular KOs we´ve seen"
Aldo_GIF_Swanson_1.gif

Li13DEM.gif

jose-aldo_rolando-perez.gif

Edit: Let´s not forget another "snoozer" 2014 FIGHT OF THE YEAR

Last edited:
Back