Aldo: ''In my head, I never lost the title'' | 9:33

That's a ridiculous thing to say, considering the guy got slept clean both times, no controversey involved.

Sherdog has a serious problem with the word "slept" clean.

He was slept in the McGregor fight, not the Holloway fight.

This is being "SLEPT".

Gonzaga-vs-Cro-Cop-3.jpg

If you don't get deaded like that for a good few seconds, you weren't "SLEPT"

Ah yes, a brand new belt in a brand new division with people that Aldo never would've fought in WEC.... oh wait! <45>

Even then, he won a UFC belt at 129 and proceed to defend it six (6) times.
Well we can only speculate as to who would have been fighting in a UFC featherweight division at the time when Aldo won the WEC championship. Off the top of my head, Penn, Edgar, Siver and a few other small lightweights were in their prime at the time fighting in the UFC, WEC would have been a big pay cut for them. Manvel Gamburyan got a title shot at featherweight in the WEC while Aldo was champ. Would he have gotten that in the UFC? Again, we can only speculate.

In my head, I'm the UFC Heavyweight champ.

I don't blame him. He lost like 3 minutes of time when he was knocked out. So yes, in his head/memories, he didn't lose. All he has to do is open a computer or turn on a tv, but until then, the Aldo, he didn't lose.

I'll be surprised if Max doesn't TKO Aldo again. Too tough, durable, and too good of a striker. Aldo has Frankie's number, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some other featherweights in the top 10 beat him now.

The hate on Aldo is beyond any explanation. Everybody knows exactly what you said, but they prefer to act like he´s delusional. Look at all these kids jumping on Conor´s dick a guy that never defended a belt in his entire career, while Aldo gets trashed after defending his belt 9 times and staying undefeated for almost a decade. It´s pathetic.

still salty about it aren't you?

damn, he must have been hit pretty hard.

Itt posters have never competed at a high level, nor do they know what impact self belief and self confidence have on an athlete.

Typical shertards.

I got you Jose. You aint a loser and dont need to accept defeat. Thats why you were able to rise above it. Keep the fight.

Damn Hosay must be a sherdogger. Its no wonder why his Fans are delusional. He is more delusional than them.

I understand his words, but it’s time to let it go champ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back