Aldo: ''In my head, I never lost the title'' | 9:33

To be fair Aldo was doing well in that fight before the finish. In a rematch he could win.

He always gave all the props to Holloway and actually respects him.
Just because he's confident and feels that he's a champion in his heart, doesn't mean he's delusioned.

He was saying that after he had only lost it once.

The truth is, he never actually won the title, it was handed to him both times.

What? He brutally took the title from the Champ Mike Brown, who had just beaten Faber who everyone thought was deserving of p4p recognition at the time.

His first reign is legit as it gets. He beat the guy who beat the guy to earn the #1 spot, then he beat everyone else for 6 years.

> Starched by McDouche

> Emasculated by Holloway

> Never lost the title in his head

That's Hosay Aldo for you.

Just because he's confident and feels that he's a champion in his heart, doesn't mean he's delusioned.
The hate on Aldo is beyond any explanation. Everybody knows exactly what you said, but they prefer to act like he´s delusional. Look at all these kids jumping on Conor´s dick a guy that never defended a belt in his entire career, while Aldo gets trashed after defending his belt 9 times and staying undefeated for almost a decade. It´s pathetic.

One more brutal knockout and hopefully I won't have to hear anymore garbage about him being the goat

He would be better of taking the losses on the chin (no pun intend), denial won't get him anywhere..especially in fighting.

He has been saying this since the Conor loss, there's a thing to be highly motivated and believing you can be the champion again..and then there's delusion saying that you never lost it.

It's like Ronda still claiming she was undefeated after Holly took her soul.

One more brutal knockout and hopefully I won't have to hear anymore garbage about him being the goat
But he is. Another KO won´t change his past or everything he´s done. 9 consecutive title defenses and a decade undefeated, and you think a loss erases all that? Look, Cruz lost, got embarrassed. Is he not the goat anymore, or just Aldo?
<{cruzshake}>

?? is there something lost in translation if he says he never lost the title in his head.

I understand fighters need to say things like this because so much of the sport is wrapped up in confidence and belief in your skills.

But it just sounds delusional and sad.

That's a ridiculous thing to say, considering the guy got slept clean both times, no controversey involved.

It's a stupid thing to say. Just like saying he got slept clean both times.

Only Conor put him clean out. I guess you could argue Conor did it twice.

Or Conor once and USADA a few times.

giphy.webp

Damn, McNugget hit him THAT HARD on the head? Dayum & Max only made it worst

Well, you got fucked up twice, Jose. Everyone knows it besides you<mma3>

Damn those Ko's must have been especially brutal and brain cell destroying.

What? He brutally took the title from the Champ Mike Brown, who had just beaten Faber who everyone thought was deserving of p4p recognition at the time.

His first reign is legit as it gets. He beat the guy who beat the guy to earn the #1 spot, then he beat everyone else for 6 years.
This. But you have to remember guys saying this are McNuggets fan who only watch his fights and have no idea what WEC even means. Sad

Max didnt beat Aldo, Aldo beat himself just like in the Conor fight.

Aldo was robbed, and should still be the champion since hes the one that beat the previous champion, not once but twice.

Back