Aldo: ''In my head, I never lost the title'' | 9:33

537CEDF2-2AE4-4A4B-A0C1-CDF73DE708D7.gif
Max didnt beat Aldo, Aldo beat himself just like in the Conor fight.

Aldo was robbed, and should still be the champion since hes the one that beat the previous champion, not once but twice.

13 seconds it's a pretty short amount of time. Maybe he just hasn't realised it yet

Well, in my head Aldo is delusional and a sore loser.
<mma3>

mma-reaction-gifs-jose-aldo-no-expression.gif
735101D2-644B-4057-831D-CC72090D4E15.jpeg

i get being confident but i don't think it quite helps to be delusional

A fight, whether forced or not, means the duck never occurred. Attempted ducking? Is that like when you get a ticket for attempted speeding? Also are you currently having a stroke or planning a shooting?? Because you sound fucking crazy

When you refuse to fight someone and won't do it, that's ducking. Duh, are you stupid as shit? The only reason the fight happened was because Aldo held a belt so he couldn't keep ducking a certain fighter that kept winning. You hold the belt eventually you have to give it up or fight. GTFO of this thread if you aren't smart enough to understand the common sense of that. FUck you and anyone making excuses for fighters that duck everyone and ruin the sport.

why a sore loser mate?
he never talk about his first loss and complimented max after their fight
you don t understand why he is salty about conor?

I understand why he may not like Conor, but after that fight he acted like it wasn't a real loss. He said something about it not being a real fight because of how short it lasted. A KO is a KO no matter how quick or long it takes.

Good thing "In his head" means nothing......guy got tucked in and lost his belt twice.....the one time it wasn't even his belt to have. He really is Conor's bitch.....like Conor owns him forever, he is mentally unstable since that fight.

"I'm very prepared. I'm very motivated to regain the title. For me, in my head, I've never lost the title. It has always been with me. You can be sure we're going to regain it"

In my opinion I think he is just saying he is confident and feels like a champ or something like that

Back