Aldo: ''In my head, I never lost the title'' | 9:33

Dana should send him to get checked for brain damage

<mma3>

mma-reaction-gifs-jose-aldo-no-expression.gif

a bunch of disrespected retarded haters in this thread lol
it s a state of mind not a factual thing
aldo is an everyday champion in my eyes
everybody should educate themself about aldo's life,it s easy to learn about him and i think alot of his haters (conor's fangrils mainly) would change their opinion
Absolutely.
{<redford}

As long as he's not wlaking around with the belt, telling people he's the champion - whatevs.

Well, in my head Aldo is delusional and a sore loser.

Well, in my head Aldo is delusional and a sore loser.
why a sore loser mate?
he never talk about his first loss and complimented max after their fight
you don t understand why he is salty about conor?

I mean if he had 2 controversial, decision losses then yeah, I can see that. Conor straight up flat lined him and Holloway beat him down. Two clear losses.

Reality- Jose one of the best ever but he was slept inside of 13 seconds " by the joker of division" and Conor actually called the shot based off his emotion and Max beat him cleanly so something going on in the head of Mr.Aldo...
I'd love to see Holloway get his re-match with Conor at 145 or meet at 150.Max has evolved to elite status and a fight with Conor on the feet would be something I'd want to see.

Fuck you Aldo haters.

Aldo is a top 3 GOAT and top 1 GOAT if he beats Max.

Deal with it.

He never was the brightest, almost every single thing that comes out of his mouth just creates a face palm reaction. I liked him better when he never talked and just fought in the WEC.
Yup these fighters that are cringe just shouldnt talk and they'd have way more fans. I actually told Tony this on twitter lol.

Who has he ducked?

He's literally fought everybody there is to fight at 145. The UFC can't "force" him to fight anybody.

You sound retarded.

Also the most disgraceful belt holder is Conor McGregor. PERIOD. 0 title defenses, champ for what, 2 years now?

His belt was stripped dipshit moron.

He also went and took a boxing fight, but yeah he deserves to be trashed for it. I say that even as a fan.

But you, what a complete spineless piece of shit to bitch about Conor and defend Aldo for doing that shit for years. I'd slap the fuck out of you if you were near me right now.

Are you completely stupid? Review your own question and your answer is already there.
A fight, whether forced or not, means the duck never occurred. Attempted ducking? Is that like when you get a ticket for attempted speeding? Also are you currently having a stroke or planning a shooting?? Because you sound fucking crazy

Does he think losing it twice means he never lost it?

Here´s your snoozer. Enjoy the GOAT's work of art. It´s alright to admit you´re wrong, buddy. Cheers.

"but... but... but... it´s my opinion I still hate Aldo and you won´t change it just by showing some of the most spectacular KOs we´ve seen"
Aldo_GIF_Swanson_1.gif

Li13DEM.gif

jose-aldo_rolando-perez.gif

Edit: Let´s not forget another "snoozer" 2014 FIGHT OF THE YEAR

I'm not wrong. He's got how many finishes in the UFC? He's impressive when he has a significant size advantage or he's holding the cage

tahts not confidence, thats delusion. ronda got torn up for saying the same thing. and i love aldo, even met him, but this is not good

Back