Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

Facts. I’m sure. Seen a lot of manufactured facts on this topic. No human shields, except in this video and those other ones.

nah, you're a known Israel firster. you're Jewish right?

I like her..

Some community service/probation. Anything else is stupid and politically driven

"WHO CARES!!!1!!

Trump stirring up more bullshit in the mid east by making the embassy Jerusalem is all that matters, not stupid palestinanz!...MAGA!! Trump 2020" - trump supporter

520139.jpg

Durex-flagship-store-smooth-pleasure-font-b-body-b-font-font-b-lubricant-b-font-intercourse.jpg

maga-hat.png

nah, you're a known Israel firster. you're Jewish right?
I’m am by Jewish law and by the criteria Lebanon used to exterminate Jews a little while ago and every other country in Africa and the Middle East used to chase them out. Don’t believe in god at all. They don’t care about that though. They’d kill me all the same. Kind of puts me in a tough spot. Side with Palestine and the people who would murder me for being a Jew or the country who would not kill me and my children on sight. It is a tough call.

How many threads you make about the yazidi or Kurds? Gays? Women? Weird how you really laser focus in on this one thing. That’s why you ring some alarms for antisemitism. Not all of them. Just he first ones.

Such heros.

The Israeli soldiers, that is. They never know which one of these lunatics with agendas and iphones is going to be the one to actually pull a knife or blow themselves up.

What a bunch of blind hypocrites defending the ideology that hates "non-Arab-Jews" (sick joke of a word).

Last edited:
if she said that on the stand, she's legendary in my book

the sheer ovaries

To my knowledge imost of those christian palestinians live in israel i think and are 'arab citizens'. A large amount of arabs of israel identitfy as palestinian. I know the christian citizens of israel got it pretty good compared to christians who live under palestinian control. Take the armenian and orthodox christian sect in Israel. If however there are some other 100.000 christian in palestinian control. Then idk why. maybe they unaware.

what do you mean them being tribal? i thought american christians were half white and half hispanic. what are they tribal or ethnic for.

There are lots of Christian broadcasts that come out of Israel.

I’m am by Jewish law and by the criteria Lebanon used to exterminate Jews a little while ago and every other country in Africa and the Middle East used to chase them out. Don’t believe in god at all. They don’t care about that though. They’d kill me all the same. Kind of puts me in a tough spot. Side with Palestine and the people who would murder me for being a Jew or the country who would not kill me and my children on sight. It is a tough call.

How many threads you make about the yazidi or Kurds? Gays? Women? Weird how you really laser focus in on this one thing. That’s why you ring some alarms for antisemitism. Not all of them. Just he first ones.

criticizing Israel doesn't equate to ant-Semitism.

by your logic, you're an anti-American. because you disagree with me.

Also, there was no stone throwing (by Ahed at least).

And the soldier slapped her first. Yeah, this bad ass mofo stepped up to this 16 year old girl first.

http://mondoweiss.net/2017/12/tamimi-slapped-talking/

Also, regarding the quote, it was from a report by Jacobin. Here's another source that discussed it: https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/263645-brave-ahed-tamimi-becomes-hero-of-palestinian-struggle.
Well if she was slapped first then whatever time she does should be doubled by the original assailant.

I’m am by Jewish law and by the criteria Lebanon used to exterminate Jews a little while ago

lol remember when the Jews literally watched and turned a blind eye to their Christian Lebanese right-wing party bros massacring up to 3,500 civilians in a refugee camp in 1982? good times

Well if she was slapped first then whatever time she does should be doubled by the original assailant.

There's a video in this thread. She and several others with cameras were looking for footage. She's slapping and kicking the military person, looking for the mild slap she got. This is the way things work in Israel.

But they're being buried apparently.

criticizing Israel doesn't equate to ant-Semitism.

by your logic, you're an anti-American. because you disagree with me.
Nope Not ducking it. Why do you only care about Israel

The understanding one gets implanted into their DNA when they recite and feed on one narrative more than any other people group feeds on their narratives.

I guess you could call that tribal but I don't see tribalism as inherently wrong. Some tribalism is wrong. American Indian reservations are Tribal, but it isn't wrong. In the same sense Christian Palestinians siding with Palestinians isn't wrong because Israel has been subjugating them.

It is no surprise the Christian Lebanese(Maronites) would support Israel, since they sided with Israel during the Lebanese civil war and they blame Palestinian refugee groups for some of the conflict. But some Maronites do sympathize with the Palestinians, just as lots of Christian and secular Americans do.

yeah the israel support is very strong among the 500 million strong evangelicals and growing. and protestants. catholic world is pro israel via pope and stuff but they do not focus much on the conflict. Lebeanese maronites i meet are good people. The parents always would love to go back but sadly i dont know if lebanin will ever be Christian majority again.

There are lots of Christian broadcasts that come out of Israel.

That what i saying. For a Christian or for me a non chriatian the choice is easy. Israel over the neighbors.

Hell if the byzantine empire still exist middle east would be slightly

There's a video in this thread. She and several others with cameras were looking for footage. She's slapping and kicking the military person, looking for the mild slap she got. This is the way things work in Israel.

But they're being buried apparently.
That son of a birch soldier hit hit with the back of his arm by standing there when they came up and started slapping and kicking them.

Nope Not ducking it. Why do you only care about Israel

is English your second language? ducking?

I don't even post in or frequent all the Israel threads.

a better question is, why do you always get so uptight when Israel gets exposed for the wrongs she commits?

is English your second language? ducking?

I don't even post in or frequent all the Israel threads.

a better question is, why do you always get so uptight when Israel gets exposed for the wrongs she commits?

Wow. In my humble opinion this young girl has more balls than the entire IDF combined

Back