Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

There's a video in this thread. She and several others with cameras were looking for footage. She's slapping and kicking the military person, looking for the mild slap she got. This is the way things work in Israel.

But they're being buried apparently.
Yeah i just read the linked story. The Palestinians are the agitators in these situations 99.9% of the time.

Which is why I rarely have any sympathy for them when greater force is returned.

Wow. In my humble opinion this young girl has more balls than the entire IDF combined

Trying to elicit a violent response from a soldier for her fellow propagandists with phones to capture and spread for further incitement of violence against Israel? Really brave. Is normal.

Yeah i just read the linked story. The Palestinians are the agitators in these situations 99.9% of the time.

Which is why I rarely have any sympathy for them when greater force is returned.

The cameras often capture more than anticipated. Like this brave adult, presumably the father of the child.

The cameras often capture more than anticipated. Like this brave adult, presumably the father of the child.

Yet you fail to ask wtf IDF is doing there in the first place.

As if you would actually sit still if me and my friends decided to move into your house and relegated your family to tents in the backyard.

Her family hast a history of 'resistance'. There's also a picture of her biting an Israeli soldier or cop who is trying to apprehend her brother from a couple years ago.

I am somewhat sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians, but these folks appear like scum to me.

You're a fucking idiot. Why don't you mention the age of her kid brother who the zionist pig was trying to arrest?

To be fair, he didn't really slap her.

These guys showed amazing restraint. I would have slapped the shit out of both of the girls.

You don't put your hands on people and expect nothing to happen.

If you throw stones at people ( not personal carriers) then rubber bullets are a restrained response. I could see shooting live rounds being justified.

These guys showed amazing restraint. I would have slapped the shit out of both of the girls.

Where the hell do you get off planting a flag in someone's front yard and then demanding that they don't retaliate?

If you throw stones at people ( not personal carriers) then rubber bullets are a restrained response. I could see shooting live rounds being justified.
You would slap the shit of a a pair of 16 yo girls? You must be super tough.

Where the hell do you get off planting a flag in someone's front yard and then demanding that they don't retaliate?

So are they at war, should both sides respond as such?

What you think the soldiers should just stand there and take it?

As far as who should be where I think Israel should have sealed off the area from Israel and left it at that unless they were attacked. Basicly two state and sealed from each other.

You would slap the shit of a a pair of 16 yo girls? You must be super tough.

At a certain point of telling them not to hit you any more you hit back so they understand the point.

Notice I didn't say punch them in the face, reasonable force.

Don't put your hands on people.

At a certain point of telling them not to hit you any more you hit back so they understand the point.

Notice I didn't say punch them in the face, reasonable force.

Don't put your hands on people.
"slap the shit out of" doesn't sound reasonable.

Israel does not view them less than human. Palestinians and Jews work together, go to clubs together and even inter-marry.

This family are just trouble-makers.

So are they at war, should both sides respond as such?

What you think the soldiers should just stand there and take it?

As far as who should be where I think Israel should have sealed off the area from Israel and left it at that unless they were attacked. Basicly two state and sealed from each other.

While I don't necessarily blame the soldiers for being there (just following orders), I just fail to see how anyone could side with the Israeli occupation.

Put it this way. If China decided to roll into your neighborhood because they were giving your home back to Native Americans, would you sit idly by, day after day, year after year, as they reclaimed the sacred land?

While I don't necessarily blame the soldiers for being there (just following orders), I just fail to see how anyone could side with the Israeli occupation.

Put it this way. If China decided to roll into your neighborhood because they were giving your home back to Native Americans, would you sit idly by, day after day, year after year, as they reclaimed the sacred land?

I'm not siding with what Iseral does but speaking to the situation at hand.

Iseral is not going anywhere and certainly will not be pushed into the sea as some want.

I support a two state solution and a big high wall between with locked gates. Locked on both sides

I'm not siding with what Iseral does but speaking to the situation at hand.

Iseral is not going anywhere and certainly will not be pushed into the sea as some want.

I support a two state solution and a big high wall between with locked gates. Locked on both sides

They were a pair of little girls confronting two soldiers standing in their driveway, so I guess we will have to disagree.

I'm just having trouble buying the idea that Americans would react differently to a permanent foreign military presence controlling every facet of their lives.

They were a pair of little girls confronting two soldiers standing in their driveway, so I guess we will have to disagree.

I'm just having trouble buying the idea that Americans would react differently to a permanent foreign military presence controlling every facet of their lives.

So what is a realistic solution besides two state with a wall and locked.

Yet you fail to ask wtf IDF is doing there in the first place.

As if you would actually sit still if me and my friends decided to move into your house and relegated your family to tents in the backyard.

He probably had to send his son to throw rocks since the SOP for Israeli Soldiers is to shoot adult or late adolescent (Military Aged Male) rock throwers in the pelvis and permanently cripple them.

So what is a realistic solution besides two state with a wall and locked.

The U.S. stops vetoing everything at the U.N. and lets the international community use the forum as designed?

Back