Adam Carolla Podcast: Sidekick Alison Rosen is GONE

I just listen to Gilbert's podcast, best one going right now IMO.

yeah, gilbert is awesome. check out this youtube with a ton of gilbert on howard stern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rx1922/videos

bret easton ellis podcast is good too

and even though this is radio and not podcast, i am saying that the Bam Magera radio show was awesome.
"i'm trying to smoke a cigarette here, what the fuck?"

As a huge Carolla fan, this sucks. I thought she had pretty good chemistry. She's also pretty good looking, i met her last month at a live taping and she's so much better looking than she is in pictures. Also, that broad thats auditioning now sucks. Horrible laugh, trying to talk to much, dropping jokes that aren't funny. Annoying as hell.
Her and redban should mate.

Just listened to todays podcast where he explains it all. Makes sense as to why he let her go.

Yea it's the Anthony Cumia episode from today. He pretty much opens up the show with it.

That was entertaining.

I thought a few of those things made Carolla seem like a overly sensitive prick, but can definitely see how he was getting the feeling she wasn't really on board with everything he was trying to do.

Haggling over putting a Carolla logo on her podcast? Jesus christ Alison. Da fuk.

That was entertaining.

I thought a few of those things made Carolla seem like a overly sensitive prick, but can definitely see how he was getting the feeling she wasn't really on board with everything he was trying to do.

I think the oversensitive stuff was more of the icing on top.

The main points I took away were not being prepared or contributing enough on the show along with not wanting to help build the brand that she was benefiting from.

Holy shit, she didn't kick in her Amazon link thing during the patent trolls bullshit?

What. The. Fuck.

I was on Team Rosen before, but fuck that bitch

Appartently adam was getting a lot of backlash from firing alison so today he went into a lot of detail on the reasons he fired her.

http://adamcarolla.com/anthony-cumia/

It went on for like 45 minutes, he mentions a lot of small stuff that doesnt seem like a big deal but a couple of things do seem annoying. Like when adam was being sued by the patent trolls he asked everyone doing a podcast on the carolla digital network to put an amazon banner on their site to help fund the legal battle, alison wouldnt do it.

And when alisons podcast was featured on itunes adam wanted a small carolla digital watermark on the logo, since her show is apart of his network, she refused that as well.

Well I guess she had the right to refuse those requests from Adam...and Adam definitely had the right to fire her. I'm surprised she wasn't smart enough to do those small favors for him when in any business you should know that these things can come to haunt you or help you in the future, and especially when it was her boss who basically put her on the map.

Haggling over putting a Carolla logo on her podcast? Jesus christ Alison. Da fuk.

There's always been a side to her I ignored because it's in all of us; kind of desperate to be famous. And I see where Ace is coming from about her seeming stuck up about being affiliated with him.

I don't know I can defend her as well, but right is right and Adam is right. Sounds like a whole year of bullshit from her.

There's always been a side to her I ignored because it's in all of us; kind of desperate to be famous. And I see where Ace is coming from about her seeming stuck up about being affiliated with him.

I don't know I can defend her as well, but right is right and Adam is right. Sounds like a whole year of bullshit from her.

Yeah I always cringe when she says "I love you" at the end of every commercial, and the fact that the name of her show is "Your New Best Friend". I overlooked it because she is funny and smart and a decent person. But for fuck's sake, even unrelated podcasts rallied together to fight the patent troll, and she couldn't? Her show, which was recorded in his studio? Lol. That's a dealbreaker ya dumb broad

The label thing was bad too, it would be like Eminem saying "yo fuck you Dre, why does your name gotta be all up on my songs", as if he didn't just get plucked out of obscurity by him.

Yeah I always cringe when she says "I love you" at the end of every commercial, and the fact that the name of her show is "Your New Best Friend". I overlooked it because she is funny and smart and a decent person. But for fuck's sake, even unrelated podcasts rallied together to fight the patent troll, and she couldn't? Her show, which was recorded in his studio? Lol. That's a dealbreaker ya dumb broad

The label thing was bad too, it would be like Eminem saying "yo fuck you Dre, why does your name gotta be all up on my songs", as if he didn't just get plucked out of obscurity by him.

Very good points.
I've read a lot of reactions to this and a lot of fans are calling most of Adam's reasons petty, but heres the thing; there's only so many times different things can happen before they're not "petty" anymore. Each reason singled out is definitely petty, sans maybe two or three, but he had a whole year's worth of reasons and that Mike Lynch thing was just the last straw.

Love Adam's show, couldn't care less about Allison. Bring on dem titties.

Very good points.
I've read a lot of reactions to this and a lot of fans are calling most of Adam's reasons petty, but heres the thing; there's only so many times different things can happen before they're not "petty" anymore. Each reason singled out is definitely petty, sans maybe two or three, but he had a whole year's worth of reasons and that Mike Lynch thing was just the last straw.

Yeah I hate crapping on her. But man, Ace brought out the revelations today.

All she had to do was ride the goddamn coattails. She had support to do all her own shit on the side too. And it's not like Adam is some horrible person, especially the way he always treats the chick sidekicks extra nice and doesn't break their balls. All he wanted was a goddamn Robin, and I thought she was good at it. But she didn't have his or the show's back. Ah well.

Wait so she has her own podcast that is listened to more than Adam Coralla's?

Sounds like she'll be okay lol

Back