Adam Carolla Podcast: Sidekick Alison Rosen is GONE

jackietreehorn8

fine
@Silver
Reaction score
My thoughts, as a big fan of the show...

Not a huge loss. I don't think she really added all that much to the show. She was not annoying or anything, which these sidekicks can tend to be, so I was totally cool with her, but she wasn't amazing or anything. We'll see who he ends up with as a replacement. My guess is it will be a lateral move at best...some of these chicks can be train wrecks.

I also always have to wonder in these situations what exactly happened. Carolla explained yesterday that he totally respects her and thinks she did a good job, but it just wasn't quite the right chemistry and she wasn't perfect sidekick material I guess.

I have a funny feeling that it may have been more Alison's idea than Adam's. Maybe I'm crazy, but I get the feeling she got sick of having to keep her mouth shut during his right-wing rants, and maybe just generally sick of his overall assholeish demeanor. That's total speculation, I really don't know shit.

She's a better writer than talker anyway, so she should focus on that. Her own podcast kinda stinks. She's a good person though, I wish her the best.

Oh, and the chick who's currently auditioning for the role...:eek::
dem titties
gina_grad_full5.jpg

gina_grad_full2.jpg

What does Alison look like?

The new chick is the definition of a butter face.

I just started listening to the podcast about a few months ago at work. Can't say I really noticed or cared about Alison. Personally I prefer the Adam and Dr Drew podcast or when he has DAG on his podcast. Just better chemistry IMO.

Couldn't care less about her or Adam's podcast. I used to listen to him but he had become increasingly prone to retarded outbursts of racism, bigotry, and homophobia among other things.

Wonder if Adam is bummed since he's doing Podcasts while Jimmy is a huge star. Carolla is always kick ass on the stern show. He'd be good in the artie chair full time

I liked her but you could tell the last few episodes of the year that she didn't really want to be there. She was flipping shit to Bryan hard a few times. She wouldn't dare do it to Adam on the air because he'd tear her apart. She was funny and good for the role she was in but I could tell it was coming to an end.

The new girl has subbed in the past and she is horrible. Not funny, zero personality. I guarantee she will not be around long.

My thoughts, as a big fan of the show...

Not a huge loss. I don't think she really added all that much to the show. She was not annoying or anything, which these sidekicks can tend to be, so I was totally cool with her, but she wasn't amazing or anything. We'll see who he ends up with as a replacement. My guess is it will be a lateral move at best...some of these chicks can be train wrecks.

I also always have to wonder in these situations what exactly happened. Carolla explained yesterday that he totally respects her and thinks she did a good job, but it just wasn't quite the right chemistry and she wasn't perfect sidekick material I guess.

[YT]7RVwaHkkPyw[/YT]

I liked her. I wonder what exactly adam is looking for in a side kick?

I haven't heard his show since KLSX went away. I honestly can't be bothered with podcasts. I listen to radio driving to and from work, that's it.

I liked his show though. I think he had a male sidekick back when I listened to it. He was good on loveline too.

Would bang either of those chicks, btw.

What does Alison look like?

The new chick is the definition of a butter face.

She's just average, I wouldn't say butter face at all. You on that stuff again bro?

Also her own Podcast gets really good ratings but I've never listened to it.

Oh yeah, Bald Bryan seemed almost giddy when they announced she wouldn't be back.

I don't really care one way or the other but people are flipping shit on reddit and dimesforscale. So much butt hurt...

Back