Actors who do next to nothing and get paid

that fucker who played luke skywaler showed up here and for 3 days got paid $250 per pic with some nerd fans. Fuckers sold out 3 8 hour days.

Math bro, like $250 per 30 seconds.

fucking nerds and fat kids must be the easiest marks evar.

tumblr_m3oz51iHGS1rvs1mmo1_400.gif

200_s.gif

Hodor?

Literally said one word for what 5 seasons?

Vin Diesel in gaurdians of the galaxy?

Ben Afleck has been getting paid for years to do a shitty job playing himself.

I think there was about 5 minutes of actual dialog in the entire Twilight series, the rest was just staring and heavy breathing. Actors and screen writers paid to do nothing

My uncle has a decent part in Thrones, don't think he was paid anything ground breaking but in general it's a very well paid job. I think he still makes money off royalties and going to conventions and shit.

I couldn't help but wonder, if you haven't seen GOT S7E01 walk away now

Bran Stark sppears in the show for like 20 seconds, laying down in a cheelchair/bedchair/wheel barrol thing and has like 1 line of dialogue

Question: He got paid a full episode worth of pay for that, didn't he? A full paycheque to lay down and have 20 seconds of screen time and next to no lines

Fuck

Lucky bastard
Tom Hardy in Dunkirk. didn't do shit he had like a paragraph of lines, the rest f the movie is just a closeup o9f his face with an oxygen mask on

My uncle has a decent part in Thrones, don't think he was paid anything ground breaking but in general it's a very well paid job. I think he still makes money off royalties and going to conventions and shit.

Who does your uncle play?

Ask @shadow_priest_x for further questions about the movie business. He's a screenwriter.

Sample+HTV.jpg

I don't understand what exactly your point is. I said core cast actors on GOT would be getting substantially more than $1000 per day... Which is what this image shows.

Unless you're trying to agree with me?

I'm an actor, BTW. I'm not completely taking out my ass.

As much as I love Emmanuelle Chriqui, Megan Fox, and Jessica Alba they are horrendous actresses. I'm just in awe of how 3 women with so little acting talent have never done nudity.

As I always say about Jess Alba in Sin City - she's the world's only stripper that shows no actual T or A. Doesn't even actually STRIP off in either film.

Worst. stripper. ever.

Cos Sin City is such a a PG13 movie, right.

Bitch must think her shit don't stink, or is deluded enough to think she's employed for her acting - Meryl Streep she is not. Hell, I bet even Meryl showed dem titties at some point in her career. If you're talking Sin City, Eva Green can't stop showing off her tits in film and she's a well respected actress. Alba sucks.

Jessica Alba epitomises this thread.

James Franco in the new Prometheus

What the fuck was that all about haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back