Actors who do next to nothing and get paid

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I couldn't help but wonder, if you haven't seen GOT S7E01 walk away now

Bran Stark sppears in the show for like 20 seconds, laying down in a cheelchair/bedchair/wheel barrol thing and has like 1 line of dialogue

Question: He got paid a full episode worth of pay for that, didn't he? A full paycheque to lay down and have 20 seconds of screen time and next to no lines

Fuck

Lucky bastard

Last edited:
Conan had part of the cast on a couple days ago, and Vary was talking about how light his workload is compared to some of the others, but he still gets paid rather handsomely.

PackShot_v2.png

bran will varg into the dragon that fights the dead dragon that is revived by the nights king

Anything Jennifer Laurence related. That girl does nothing in her acting. Would rather watch grass grow.

I'm not an actor, but I do next to nothing at work....and they pay me for it! In fact, I just got a raise! Suckers

how do you think the wall comes down at the end of episode 7? with the blue flame of the wight dragon, that's how.

Does the wall even need to come down?

It seems to have no point

Uncle whitewalker stark said he couldn't pass cause of some kind of ancient enchantment/ spell at the wall right?

so they are just going to go around it

People in Westeros are as stupid as Americans, oh shit nothing can get past a wall

Yeah except boats, planes and tunnels

Fuck walls are unstoppable

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Does the wall even need to come down?

It seems to have no point

Uncle whitewalker stark said he couldn't pass cause of some kind of ancient enchantment/ spell at the wall right?

so they are just going to go around it

People in Westeros are as stupid as Americans, oh shit nothing can get past a wall

Yeah except boats, planes and tunnels

Fuck walls are unstoppable

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
nah, cause nights king touched bran and bran made it past the wall, therefore now the king, like vampires, has been invited through, alongside his hordes that he controls

how do you think the wall comes down at the end of episode 7? with the blue flame of the wight dragon, that's how.

Are you just giving out spoilers here? Because I'm pretty sure the whole season details were leaked.

Jason Statham gets paid a lot to play Jason Statham in movies.

Are you just giving out spoilers here? Because I'm pretty sure the whole season details were leaked.
i havent read any spoilers, i\m just shooting shit. these are things that have been discussed to death in the got threads, there's like 100 different theories but it seems like a common theme is of one of the dragons getting killed and revived by the nights king.
zero clue if it happens or not

Anything Jennifer Laurence related. That girl does nothing in her acting. Would rather watch grass grow.

Sorry brah, but you're way off base right here.

Not saying you have to enjoy her performances, but she's genuinely good. Sometimes she's legitimately great. Incredibly natural and in the moment.

The very fact that you say she's "doing nothing" shows how well she's doing all the things she's doing.

Back