Actors who do next to nothing and get paid

DDL played the sofa in Married with Children for 3 seasons. $6m.

Does the wall even need to come down?

It seems to have no point

Uncle whitewalker stark said he couldn't pass cause of some kind of ancient enchantment/ spell at the wall right?

so they are just going to go around it

People in Westeros are as stupid as Americans, oh shit nothing can get past a wall

Yeah except boats, planes and tunnels

Fuck walls are unstoppable

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, an idiot wants to build a wall but cuts Coast Guard funding so they go around the wall by boat.

In reference to doing nothing at work, are you by any chance at work posting this?;)

Yes, an idiot wants to build a wall but cuts Coast Guard funding so they go around the wall by boat.

In reference to doing nothing at work, are you by any chance at work posting this?;)

who are you

Knowing some major points of the show is no different than watching a trailer for a movie. It doesn't give away everything or take away from the show.

They are trying to get people to pay to go to movies and often put the only good scenes in the trailers.

I always thought The Rock got paid quite a bit for being successful mostly in supporting roles. I don't think movies he has started on have done particularly well.

As much as I love Emmanuelle Chriqui, Megan Fox, and Jessica Alba they are horrendous actresses. I'm just in awe of how 3 women with so little acting talent have never done nudity.

They are trying to get people to pay to go to movies and often put the only good scenes in the trailers.

I don't think I'll ever go to the theaters again. I fucking hate them with a passion. In fact, I'd be fully willing to pay the studio like $30-$40 for a new release just to watch it at home once and not have to deal with a theater.

I always thought The Rock got paid quite a bit for being successful mostly in supporting roles. I don't think movies he has started on have done particularly well.
If you look at it since his renassiance palying Hobbs in Fast 5 he's only starred in 3 movies where he's the sole star and drawing power.
Snitch which did $57 mil on a $25 mil budget. Hercules which did $244 mil on a $100 mil budget and the big one San Andreas that did $474 million on a $110 million budget. He was technically the only big name in Moana which did $640 million but I won't count that since every kid under 10 is going to see a Disney movie regardless of the star. So I think San Andreas was really important to his career to show studios that he can be a draw on his own but it's not his specialty

I couldn't help but wonder, if you haven't seen GOT S7E01 walk away now

Bran Stark sppears in the show for like 20 seconds, laying down in a cheelchair/bedchair/wheel barrol thing and has like 1 line of dialogue

Question: He got paid a full episode worth of pay for that, didn't he? A full paycheque to lay down and have 20 seconds of screen time and next to no lines

Fuck

Lucky bastard

If you're a member of SAG you'll get something like $1000 a day. Extras make considerably less.

Sorry brah - @grinderman was right. She literally is doing nothing. How she won the popularity lottery is a mystery. Watch American Hustle. Why is she even there? She is just brutal and and getting owned by Bale, Amy Adams and Bradley Cooper.

Sorry brah, but you're both wrong.

She won the popularity lottery because she's a good actress. She blew up after a small indie movie called Winter's Bone, in which she played a young girl, looking after her family against terrible odds, in rural America. To be honest, she's almost unrecognizable as "Jennifer Lawrence". She's dressed down, very little make up. Definitely not someone you'd look at and think "Hollywood star"... because she wasn't at that point. But she was excellent.

Her acting chops got her to the place she is now. And also obviously her genetic gifts of being good looking and naturally slim, etc etc etc.

Again, as with all art, whether you enjoy her performances or not is subjective, but I think it's wrong to say that she's objectively terrible and "doing nothing". She's definitely not literally doing nothing.

I think it's easy to think she's doing nothing, because she's a very natural and relaxed actor. It's easy to forget how much shit acting actually entails, and how difficult it is to achieve that natural and relaxed style. Don't forget, she's saying lines that are not hers, on a movie set with lights, cameras and crew surrounding her, doing take after take after take. If you consider all of that, the fact that she can appear to be "doing nothing" is pretty remarkable.

I think people are so used to the high quality of acting you see in movies, that it's almost impossible to realize how good these people are. If you watched a bunch of "lower" actors attempt the same scenes as Lawrence, you'd suddenly realize just how good she is.

However, you're right that she wasn't amazing in American Hustle, but I think that says more about the character than her abilities.

If you're a member of SAG you'll get something like $1000 a day. Extras make considerably less.

It's hardly that simple. $1000 per day would likely be the starting rate for a SAG actor.

Actor's like the guy playing Brann will be getting significantly more than that I would say.

The guy that played Creed in The Office maybe said two lines every episode and got paid for 9 seasons. That's pretty awesome.

Vincent Diesel as Groot in GoTG

Although he is the greatest thespian of modern times

It's hardly that simple. $1000 per day would likely be the starting rate for a SAG actor.

Actor's like the guy playing Brann will be getting significantly more than that I would say.

Ask @shadow_priest_x for further questions about the movie business. He's a screenwriter.

Sample+HTV.jpg

Back