Actors who do next to nothing and get paid

that fucker who played luke skywaler showed up here and for 3 days got paid $250 per pic with some nerd fans. Fuckers sold out 3 8 hour days.

Math bro, like $250 per 30 seconds.

fucking nerds and fat kids must be the easiest marks evar.

tumblr_m3oz51iHGS1rvs1mmo1_400.gif

200_s.gif

Hodor?

Literally said one word for what 5 seasons?

Vin Diesel in gaurdians of the galaxy?

Ben Afleck has been getting paid for years to do a shitty job playing himself.

I think there was about 5 minutes of actual dialog in the entire Twilight series, the rest was just staring and heavy breathing. Actors and screen writers paid to do nothing

My uncle has a decent part in Thrones, don't think he was paid anything ground breaking but in general it's a very well paid job. I think he still makes money off royalties and going to conventions and shit.

I couldn't help but wonder, if you haven't seen GOT S7E01 walk away now

Bran Stark sppears in the show for like 20 seconds, laying down in a cheelchair/bedchair/wheel barrol thing and has like 1 line of dialogue

Question: He got paid a full episode worth of pay for that, didn't he? A full paycheque to lay down and have 20 seconds of screen time and next to no lines

Fuck

Lucky bastard
Tom Hardy in Dunkirk. didn't do shit he had like a paragraph of lines, the rest f the movie is just a closeup o9f his face with an oxygen mask on

My uncle has a decent part in Thrones, don't think he was paid anything ground breaking but in general it's a very well paid job. I think he still makes money off royalties and going to conventions and shit.

Who does your uncle play?

Ask @shadow_priest_x for further questions about the movie business. He's a screenwriter.

Sample+HTV.jpg

I don't understand what exactly your point is. I said core cast actors on GOT would be getting substantially more than $1000 per day... Which is what this image shows.

Unless you're trying to agree with me?

I'm an actor, BTW. I'm not completely taking out my ass.

As much as I love Emmanuelle Chriqui, Megan Fox, and Jessica Alba they are horrendous actresses. I'm just in awe of how 3 women with so little acting talent have never done nudity.

As I always say about Jess Alba in Sin City - she's the world's only stripper that shows no actual T or A. Doesn't even actually STRIP off in either film.

Worst. stripper. ever.

Cos Sin City is such a a PG13 movie, right.

Bitch must think her shit don't stink, or is deluded enough to think she's employed for her acting - Meryl Streep she is not. Hell, I bet even Meryl showed dem titties at some point in her career. If you're talking Sin City, Eva Green can't stop showing off her tits in film and she's a well respected actress. Alba sucks.

Jessica Alba epitomises this thread.

James Franco in the new Prometheus

What the fuck was that all about haha

Back