Ab-ril: month four of the S&C weight loss and conditioning log

I guess I should join too, because I have to lose 5 pounds by next Friday. Today, after 4 slices of pizza, I weighed in 151.0, my weight class (judo) is 145, or 66kg. Shouldn't be too difficult, with extra cardio and limited calories, but tips would be appreciated.

36 eggs for $2.50? that's a good deal. I get 18 packs and I think they are around $4 each.

lol, in jolly ol' England it costs 2 quid for a pack of 6 eggs, which is something like $3, cost of living here is a joke

Saturday 2/18/12

Weekly weigh in: 184.8

Bodyweight has gone from 204 --->195.2 --->191.8 --->192.4 --->189.4 ---> 188.2 --->185.6 --->184.8

Got some stuff going on so don't know if I'll be able to weigh in tomorrow so I just did it today.

I've only had two conditioning workouts so far this month, but I'm not sick anymore so that should start getting alot better.

I don't see you posting any six pack pictures...

Sorry, WC, people posting semi-clothed pictures of themselves is against thread rules. No exceptions, even for hot stuff like Knuckles.

At least until 'Gaypril', when it will probably be mandatory.

Sorry, WC, people posting semi-clothed pictures of themselves is against thread rules. No exceptions, even for hot stuff like Knuckles.

At least until 'Gaypril', when it will probably be mandatory.

I just bought fancy new underwear. I'm in !

Can't wait til Gaypril. I'm gonna be so lean by then. You guys are gonna be so jelly.

Saturday 2/18/12

Conditioning Workout #14

Heavy Bag
6 rounds
3 minutes work
1 minute rest

This was my first time going three minute rounds in quite a while, and it actually felt pretty good. Its good to get back to doing some conditioning.

Tried something new this morning. Got up at 6am and did an incline walk on the treadmill for 50 minutes, 6kmph, working up to 12% incline.

With conditioning I find there are two aspects to master- the mental aspect (will I stop because I am bored or lazy) and the physical aspect (will I stop because I am gassed). On the mental side this was fine, because I was able to watch TV while doing it. On the physical side, it was do-able, but actually too do-able- I got a sweat on, but it probably didn't get my heart rate up enough. Still, there is some scope to increase speed while walking, and plenty of scope to increase the incline.

Will be trying to make this a regular thing.

I wish I had a tv in the room my treadclimber is in. Then I could get sculpted straight soccer mom style.

I wish I had a tv in the room my treadclimber is in. Then I could get sculpted straight soccer mom style.

Actually, I was watching a TV show on my tablet, which was rested on the control panel of the treadmill. But the overall principle here is sound: soccer mum workouts FTW.

I gained some weight while on vacation, I ate like a super heavy powerlifter, started a clean eating diet yesterday morning, going to be strict about it all week and see what my weight looks like in a week or two

My only rules really are:

No fast food
No soda
1 dessert a week
Eat breakfast everyday

Those have been my serious mistakes for the last few years of my life. So I don't have a set diet, just going to consist of a lot of:

Oatmeal
Egg whites
Chicken
Turkey
Fish
Sweet potatoes
Green veggies
Protein shakes

See how it goes.....

I gained some weight while on vacation, I ate like a super heavy powerlifter, started a clean eating diet yesterday morning, going to be strict about it all week and see what my weight looks like in a week or two

My only rules really are:

No fast food
No soda
1 dessert a week
Eat breakfast everyday

Those have been my serious mistakes for the last few years of my life. So I don't have a set diet, just going to consist of a lot of:

Oatmeal
Egg whites
Chicken
Turkey
Fish
Sweet potatoes
Green veggies
Protein shakes

See how it goes.....

Where's the beef ?

85 kg. That's a total loss of 4-5 kg since jan 15. Squat and bench max haven't dropped. Yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back