345 x 3 x 4

All were easy and smooth

Banded Deficit Pulls doubled Mini's and doubled Micro Mini's
185 x 3 x 8

Bands added ~250lbs at the top

Conditioning:

Prowler Sprints
90lbs x 60 yards x 4

Weighed 255 on the morning of this (12lbs down).

Got up 5.30am and did another treadmill incline walk: 42 minutes, working up to 6.3kmph and 14% incline after about 15 minutes. Was planning to go for about 50, but the power cut out at 42 minutes and I figured I was nearly done anyway. Entertainment was S02E02 of "Breaking Bad". The power loss meant that I watched the last 2 minutes back in my room.

When I am in Kabul I get up at about 5.30-6.00 anyway, but I usually spend the time between 6 and 7 doing emails and checking the net. Going to the gym instead is turning out to be easier than expected, so far anyway. Going through the day knowing I have already done some conditioning is a nice feeling, but I will need to keep upping the speed and the incline to get to a more useful level of intensity. It's still a good bit too easy right now.

How's your strength holding up, Knuckle?

How's your strength holding up, Knuckle?

So far so good. Haven't seen any loss of strength as of yet. I'm guessing I might lose a little in my press as it's the most affect by weight loss but with the new volume program I'm hoping to counteract that.

So far so good. Haven't seen any loss of strength as of yet. I'm guessing I might lose a little in my press as it's the most affect by weight loss but with the new volume program I'm hoping to counteract that.

Considering your rate of improvement and your size, I don't think you'll have any problems.

Considering your rate of improvement and your size, I don't think you'll have any problems.

What the hell is that SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!! MEEEEE MAAAADDD!!!!

Lunch pic is below. Boners will ensue (fem-boners too if WC catches a glimpse).

cvwoh.jpg

Damn, I hate you, KS. Enjoy it.

Well I've been on my diet since Thursday, I've been feeling a lot better, I think the first two or three days I had carbs/caffeine/calorie withdrawal, minor headaches and a little grumpy. I haven't weighed myself since the morning I got back but I can tell I've lost a few pounds, will weigh in on Saturday

Sunday:
Intervals, 6, 12 laps total (small indoor gym track) after workout. Reducing calories overall.

Today:
LSD run 1hour, 10mins. 200ft elevation change. About 6 miles. Surprisingly, my cardio is as good as when I was running last summer. My lower quads were really fatigued though. 3 block sprint at the end.

Today's diet
sausage muffin
12 oz coffee (w/sugar, milk, chocolate and other crap)
1 slice of pepperoni pizza
brewed coffee, little sugar and creamer 16ozx2
bowl of soup--ramen, potatoes and eggs mixed

Workout:
30 mins cycling
~250 calories burned (whoa!):icon_lol:
~150 bmp average
Power cleans
about 35 total with 135 lbs
Push press about 5 total w/135lbs
Deadlift 225x5
About 20 pullups total (wide grip)

Weight before workout: 150.6 After: 149.8 lbs

Wednesday 2/22/12

Conditioning Workout #15

Heavy Bag
6 rounds
3 minute work
1 minute rest

I did my best to really push it and make these hurt. I ate at a chinese buffet today, so really hard conditioning was the punishment.

Veins are slowly appearing on my stomach. I'm getting shredded, brahs!

Back